Chapter Twenty Eight

We reached the mall and it was the top best mall in Delhi. Sana was very excited and was I. 

I never did shopping before. Sana always forced to go with her for shopping but I always denied because I knew my aunt's behavior if she got to know that I went to shopping she would not let me stay in peace and I really did not want to get bitten so I always denied to Sana for going anywhere.

Now you ask that if I never go shopping that what about my clothes which I wore before marrying Arav.

I will tell you, that clothes were given by Priya when she retired the clothes she gave me some to wear. My all clothes were given by Priya.

After marrying Arav I never felt the need for anything. Mom but my everything and my closet were filled with every type of cloth, accessories, footwear, etc. Everything was available for me so I did not need to go shopping.

Now you know why I said that it was my first time to go shopping. I am too much excited you know. 

***************************************************

Right now we are roaming in a cloth shop and trying to find some dresses. Yeah you thing correct dresses

Sana strictly told me that now I should try some dresses. I always wear sarees or salwar suits I am Indian cloths and some time jeans and tops but I never tried dresses.

I hope Arav will like it.

Sana was checking all the dresses and I was just looking at her. She was dragging me to here and there and it's been an hour and we were just checking the dresses, I am hell tired now but she hasn't liked anything.

"Sana it's been an hour and you haven't selected anything till now," I said in an irritated tone.

"Babe who told you that I haven't selected anything can't you the dresses which were placing in the trolley?" She said which showing me the pile of dresses in the trolley which I didn't notice.

"Sana are you crazy? These are too much, we are not buying all these?" I said which pointing towards the dresses.

"Ankti who told you that we are going to but all these, you are trying all these dresses and then we will select the best for you, now go to the changing room and try all these dresses so that we can select, your husband strictly told me to but the best for you," she said 

"What Arav told you?" I asked her

"Who else? He told me to check everything and select the best in which you will be comfortable and look best, oh babe you are so lucky I wish I also have someone like him in my life," she said dramatically

"Don't worry, you will also meet someone soon, maybe in our new college, who knows that he would be also waiting for you," I said with a smile and went to the changing room with all the dresses

After trying all the dresses we selected 5 gown, 6 dresses, 5 formals, 4 pairs of jeans, and 10 tops. Isn't it too much right but what should someone do when you have a friend like Sana who was blackmailing you that if I will not them she will call Arav and tell that I am denying. Ah God, can you believe it?

We paid the bill and then I decided to but the birthday gift for Arav. 

I told you right that I will confess my love on his birthday and I am also thinking to prepare a surprise for him.

"Sana I want to but something for Arav, his birthday is coming and I want to give him a surprise," I said to which she agrees and we went to a jewelry shop.

I was checking something special for him when my eyes landed on a couple of ring and then I realized that we never got a chance to wear our wedding rings.

"Excuse me, can you show me these rings," I told the salesgirl.

"Sure ma'am, it's the latest design and it's only one in this world, it's called True Love," she explained and showed us the design. 

It was really beautiful. It was made of white gold. It was a simple design but very unique and when you saw them together it will be a couple-rings but when you look the individual you can not say that it's a couple of rings.

Sana also limed it so we decided to purchase it.

We paid for the bill and went to have something as we were very hungry.

We went to the subway and set on the vacant table.

I ordered a coffee and a sandwich while Sana being an all-time foodie ordered a cold coffee white, pasta, and sandwich.

"So tell me your plan for the surprise," she asked me which having her food.

"I haven't decided yet but I was thinking for a candlelight dinner for him," I said.

"Hmm good idea, you can prepare it on your terrace, you can decorate it and prepared his favorite food, I will help you in getting ready and you can confess your feeling for him," she said and I chocked.

"How do you know that I was planning to confess my feeling for him on his birthday," I asked her not believing her.

"Oh come on babe, I know you very well, and it's all written on your face that how much you love him so obviously you will plan to confess and his birthday is the best day for this," she said and I signed

She literally knows me very well.

We finished our food and made our way to exit.

I went home around in the evening after dropping Sana at her place.

I arranged the dresses in the closet and hide the gift so that Arav can not see that before his birthday.

I hope that he will like it.

Arav came around 8 PM and we have our dinner.

"How was your shopping, did you but everything important," he asked while we both went to bed.

"It was so good, you know I never went to shopping earlier and I purchased lots of dresses, I told Sana that these are too much but whom I was kidding, she never listens to me, you k ow what she told me that she will complain to you if I denied buying the dresses," I told him everything.

"Hmm I must say she did a great job," He said and I was glaring at him.

"Okay don't give me that look, I told her to do that, I knew that you will deny buying that is why I told her to purchase everything you like or which look good on you," he said and pulled me towards him and kissed me.

"Now sleep, your college will start from tomorrow," he said and we both sleep.

I felt peace in his arms.
.

.

.

.