Chapter Thirty Four

I entered the campus and meet Sara and Sameer who was already reached there and was waiting for me.

I went towards them and greet them.

"Hi guys," I said and they both look and me with there wide open mouth.

"Ankti you are looking beautiful in this outfit," Sana said

"Yes Ankti she is right and for the first time I agreed with her," Sameer said and got a hit from Sana.

"Ouch it hurts yar," Sameer said and rubbing the place where he got the hit.

"Good It was meant to hurt," Sana said and gave a glare at him which he returned.

"Stop it guys and thank you for the compliment," I said while stopping their glaring competition.

"Guys lets go to otherwise we will get let," I said and dragged both of them to the auditorium where all the students should be gathered.

We three took our place and soon our director came and announced that the interview is starting and they will call one by one.

Every student will get a chance to give an interview for any 3 company if he or she will not be selected in any company then they can search for a job from their own and take an internship in any company. They just had to inform the information of the company to the director so that they can contact them at the time of the result.

Soon the interview started and I was the first from our group because my name starts with A.

My name was announced by the teacher and I went towards the chamber where all the members were sitting.

I am giving an interview for AT Corporation.

I knocked at the door and went in when I heard 'come in' from the other side of the door.

I came inside and greeted the people who were sitting for taking the interview.

There were two people. One was a man on his forties and a girl in her thirties.

They both gave me a nod and told me to sit and took the place.

They asked me about myself and why I want to join their company and a lot of questions and also gave me some situations and asked me how will I handle them.

I just remember Arav's words which he told me replied to them what I thinking.

After like 30 minutes the interview was completed.

"Okay Miss Ankti, you are selected and you can join from tomorrow, you will get you appointment letter from the company itself, reached at 9 AM sharp, our boss does not like latecomers," the men said with a stern face and I nodded with a smile.

"Congratulations Miss Ankti, see you tomorrow," the girl said and we both shake hands.

"Thank you so much, Ma'am and Sir," I said left the chamber.

I came back to my friends and made a sad face.

"What happened Ankti, how was the interview, and why are you so sad," Sana asked me when she saw my sad face and I was just suppressing my smile.

Sameer also becomes sad while seeing my face.

"It's okay Ankti you can try somewhere else, there is no need to be sad there are lots of companies outside, we will together try," Sameer said and I felt happy to know that he also cares for me.

"Yes Ankti he is right," Sana also agreed.

"Guys we do not need to search outside because I got selected and that too in AT Corporation," I said and shared the happy news with them as could not control anymore.