Chapter Sixty One

Third Person's Point of view

Before dinner, guest room......

After the lunch Shivani and Kalyani ( Arav's Aunt ) went to Kalyani's room.

Shivani shut the door in anger and Kalyani was trying to calm her down.

"It's all happened because of you," Shivani said to her aunt gritting her teeth.

"What did I do?" Her aunty asked her rasing her voice.

"Why did you said that I can cook better than Ankti, you very well knew that I do not even know how to boil water and you were telling that I can cook food and that too better than her whose food was best I have ever had," Shivani said sitting on the bed helding her head.

"I was just trying to tell good things about you to Arav so that you could get his attention and we can put aside that Ankti from his life and you can take her place but I did not expect him to asked you to cook dinner and I thing he was also interested that is why he asked to you cook" Kalyani set beside her and put her hand on shoulder and tried to make her understand.

"But you spoiled everything, now how will I prepared the dinner, I do not know anything about cooking," Shivani said looking at her aunt who was just smirking and thinking of her plan.

"Who told you to cook, I have a plan," Kalyani said and it Shivani's face immediately lighten up.

"Really, tell me the plan now," Shivani asked with excitement.

"So the plan is very simple that we will order the dishes from some hotel and will tell that you prepared the food but make sure that no one come to know about it," Kalyani shared her plan with Shivani.

Shivani thought for some time and nodded her head in agreement.

"I will make sure of it," Shivani said 

Soon they called a famous hotel to order the food and told them to call them once they reached at the door and do not ring the doorbell so that noone could get to know about it.

"Now everything is done and our order will deliver after 4 hours as I told them, because it will be dinner time" Shivani said with a smile.

"So now lets take some rest, I am goi g to my room," Shivani said going back to her room.

"Okay tell me once the food reached," Kalyani said to which Shivani nodded and went to her room.

After 4 hours the delivery boy reached at the gate and called Shivani, she picked the call and inform Kalyani.

They both started to went at the door to pick the order once they reached at the hall Kalyani stopped Shivani.

"You go and pick the order while I watching the surroundings for you and will make sure that no one will see us," Kalyani said and shivani gave her a nod and went for pick up.

She open the door and picked her order and paid the amount to the delivery boy, she did not check the dishes and also forget to take the bill.

After picking the food she closed the doot and came to her aunt who was checking here and there.

"Aunty lets go to the kitchen, the food is here, we have to place it in dishes before anyone come," shivani said and they both went to the kitchen.