Chapter Eighteen

It had been a month from when I continued to go to college and Arav also accompany me to college as he was still handling the work, I could feel that he always get tired as he also had to take care of his office work as well as the college work. He is very hard working and when it comes to his work he never takes any risk and wants everything should be perfect. He told me that he will hire a new principle in few days till then he had to take care of this. I came to know the same day that this college was built by his grandfather and that is why he wanted everything should be perfect and best in this college. 

These days I was becoming more comfortable around Arav and his family. I started to carry lunch for myself and for Arav as well, we sometimes had lunch together in his office. Only a few people knew in college that we are husband and wife and Arav never told anyone about it as I asked him to do and I was very grateful for him that he agreed with me. I knew the people in my college they always make fun of others and always showing off their money and status. They always treat me with disgust which I did not want Arav to know about it after seeing his reaction towards the principle that was the reason I asked him not to disclose this.

It was our regular routine, we went to college together and came back home together. When he did not go to college due to his office work he always drops me to college and picks me from college. I was very happy with my life, I never felt this happy and blessed in my happy, it is like a dream and I wish that I will never wake up from this dream. 

I was studying in my room as today was the holiday. I hear Arav's heavy voice and I could tell that he was very tired from his back to back meetings, he told me in the morning that he had to go to the office as the work was getting pine lap but why he came this early, 

Is he alright? he just went to the office a few hours ago.

"Ankti, can you please bring me a coffee?" he said while laying down on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Are you alright? what happened? are you not feeling well?" I asked him with concern

"I am alright, please bring me a cup of coffee," He requested and I went to the kitchen to prepare the coffee for him.

After preparing coffee, I took it to the room and gave place it on the coffee table. I called Arav but he did not respond to me, so I went near him and tap his cheek to wake him up but I felt that his cheeks were burning, I placed my hand on his forehead and Yes he was burning.

He had a fever. Oh, God.

I quickly went to Mom's room to inform her and also called the doctor. 

The doctor came in some time and checked Arav.

"There is no need to worry, He did not take proper rest from few days that is why he got a fever, I have given him an injection and prescribed some tablets, you need to take care for him and make sure that he will take proper rest and have proper food and avoid oily food," Doctor informed us and give the prescription. 

Mom called a servant and told him to but the tablets soon.

I set beside Arav who was sleeping due to injection. 

"Mom, you go and take rest I will take care of Arav, please do not worry, he will be alright soon," I told Mom, I knew that she was very worried for Arav, She dined first but I assured her and she went to her room. Mom also informed Dad about Arav and he said that he will take care of Arav work and will come soon.