Chapter Sixty Five

Arav's POV

I just could not able to believe what was I hearing, when I saw Ankti at the door seeing Shivani hugging me, I really did not know what to do at that time.

My whole world just crushed at that moment, I was just looking in her eyes searching for something I do not know what, may be trust.

At that moment I just want to go to her and explain that it was not what she was thinking but her blank expression stopped me.

Somehow I went towards her to explain but that Shivani said something which angered me the most.

How could she said that we were in a relationship. I really want to strangle her right there. 

I tried to define myself but aunty also supported Shivani and started to accuse me.

I do not care what people think or say about me. I never give any explanation to anyone but at that moment I want to explain and defend myself not because of what they are saying but because I did not want Anku to thing wrong about me.

I really love her and I did not want to loose her just because of some misunderstanding.

I knew she was hurt seeing me like that but she was not showing to anyone, her expression was blank, no one could say what she was thinking at that moment and that was scaring me to the hell.

When Anku slapped Shivani I was shocked to see that.

My Anku never hurt anyone slapping was the far away but I could believe my eyes.

And what she said next filled my heart with warm and love.

I never cry in my life but at that moment my eyes started to get wet.

She said trusted me, that was I needed the most her trust. 

She trusted me, Oh God......

How could I be this much lucky to had her in my life.

If there was any other girl in her place she would surely believe whatever she saw but Ankti did not believe and have her trust in me.

I was so happy that I could not express my happiness.

She asked them to leave that mansion in 15 minutes, also asked sorry to mom, mom did not say anything because she knew whom to believe.

After ordering them to pack their bags and leave the mansion in 15 minutes she went to our room.

I went behind her but she was very fast and shut the door after going inside.

I knew that now she will release all her emotions which she was trying to cover before.

I could not leave her alone in this situation.

"Anku baby please listen to me, please open the door once," I said knocking the door but there was no response from her side.

I was knocking the door again and again but it was all in vain. She was not opening the door.

Not getting any responses I sighed and came back downstairs.

I found that Dad had also come back from his work and mom was telling him everything.

Dad was looking very angry. He went towards aunty and gave her a tight slap.

"I never expected it from you, you want to separated Arav and Ankti, how could you do such shameless think and how you accuse my son for the thing he never done, thank god we got Ankti as our daughter-in-law other no girl will believe her husband in such situations, it was all my fault to let you stay here," dad shouted at them with full rage and mom was glaring at them.