Chapter Forty Four

"Anku, you will be late Jaan, come fast," Arav shouted from downstairs who was waiting for me from the last 15 minutes for breakfast and I was still getting ready.

I know I know you people will say that the who never cared about her look was taking time in getting ready but that was not the truth, I still did not take time to get ready.

It was all because of my dear husband, actually, I will tell you what happened, you already know about my husband, so my husband was so much in the romantic mood in the early morning so he was not ready to leave me.

when he let me go it was already late and know he was already ready and now he was shouting at me that I will be late. can you believe it, No right.....but he could do that.....he could be a devil sometime and now I am really angry at him. if I got late because of him than I will not leave him.

I already told Martha to prepare breakfast today as I was already getting late and if I prepared the breakfast then I will be so much lately.

It was already 8 and I had to reach the office by 9 AM.

I quickly got ready in my pink churidar with pink dupatta. I applied the Kajal and Lipgloss, left my hair open, I applied vermilion on my hair partition and hide it with the other part so that no one will notice it.

I did the same thing whenever I went office so that no one could know that I am married, It's not that I did not want them to know that I am already married, it's like that if anyone asked about my husband then I will not be able to lie about my husband. 

I went to downstairs and he was already waiting for me, I took my place at the dining table and started to serve the food.

"You took so much time Anku, what were you doing?" He asked with a smirk and I gave him a tight glare.

"It's all because of you, if I will get late today then I will not leave you Arav and do not talk to me, I am really angry at you," I said while serving the breakfast and we both started eating.

"I was just teasing you Jaan and do not worry you will be on time," He said and placed his hand on mine but I ignored him as I said I was angry on him.

we had our breakfast and went towards the car which was already parked outside the gate and the driver was already waiting for us.

We set in the car and the driver started the car. during the whole driver, Arav tried to talk to me many times but I totally ignored him.

I was really pissed by his morning activity, I am not going to talk to him. 

"See we reached and you still have 15 minutes," Arav said when the car stopped at the cafe.

"Yeah and I also have to walk from here to the office and I am surely late today," I said while glaring at him and he really gulped by my look and why not I was very angry that I could kill someone today.

"Anku baby sorry, do not worry, I will not let you became late," he said and instructed the driver to drive to the company and he started to drive. I tried to stop but he just ignored me.

Soon we reached in front of the company gate.

"Why did you not drop me at the cafe, what if someone sees us together," I tried to make him understand.

"Let them see I do not care," He said and looked into my eyes with a smile which I could not resist, soon the angry melted but he did not need to know that. I signed at his behavior. 

Let him think that I was still angry at him. haahaaha, it will be fun.

"Anku, baby, Jaan, sorry na, I will not tease you again, I promise," he said and hold his ear like a child.

I pulled his hands from his ear and gave him a peck on his cheeks to which he smiled.

"So am I forgiven now?" He asked me

"Yes," I told him and I got out of his car first after giving him a kiss on his forehead and said I love you to which he replied with the same.

After some time he also came and went towards his private elevator and I went towards the public elevator which was for use of the employees.

I reached the floor and it was only 5 minutes left in 9, thank God I was on time.

I hope that no one had seen me while getting out of Arav's car.

I met with Sana and Karan and Aisha were also present there. soon the manager Mr. Praveen Sharma came and introduced us to the other team members. He was in his 30s and head a very good physic but no one was more handsome than my Arav.

'Awww, you already missing him' my inner said

'yes so what, can I miss my own husband' I replied

'Yes yes you surely can' she said with a smirk.

'oh you shut up' I said and she kept her mouth shut

There were a total of 10 members in our team including four of us, the other member's name was- Soha, Vishal, Kavita, Avinash, Pramod, and Pragya.

We all got along with each other very well except Pragya, she was like Aisha, you know what I mean.

always look down on other people, that was the reason she got along with Aisha too well.

Soon we all had given our desk and was told about our work, after settling down our things on our desk we engrossed in the work.

At lunchtime we talked about each other, they were really sweet and friendly, Sameer and Maya also joined us at lunch and they also became friends with them.

I got to know about them that they were working here for almost 2 years and many more things.

The day passed very well, I must say that today went very good.....

.

.

.

.