Chapter Sixty

"Why are you smiling like this," Anku furrowed and asked when we were going downstairs.

Oh means she caught me smiling.

"Nothing baby, I am just excited for today's dinner," I scratched the back of my neck and gave her sheepish grin.

She shook her head in disbelief and we reached to the dinning area.

"Have seat Arav, I have prepared your favourite dishes, see everything is your favorite," Shivani said with excitement ignoring Anku's presence which I did not like at all and started to open the lid of the dishes to show me but nothing was my favorite in all the dishes.

I was thinking that who told her that it was my favorite dishes.

After what she told Anku I got to know that she was not what she showed, she was also from the group of girls who played innocent in front of people but from inside they all were cunning bitches.

I took my seat and she started to serve the dishes to me and Aunty.

There was 4 dishes, chapati, rice and a sweet dish.

"You prepared all these dishes?" I asked her gesturing to all the dishes which was placed on the table.

"Who else, she was working from last 4 hours to prepare all this, I told you na that she is very talented and expert in kitchen," Aunt answered and I was like really, is that some kind of joke.

I really wanted to say this but I kept quite.

I just took a the first bite and it was good.

"See I told you that Shivani cook food better than Ankti, who do not know how to cook food," Aunt said looking at Ankti or I must say giving her a glare.

"You should learn cooking from Shivani, I will tell her to teach you then at least you will able to cook a little better in future," Aunty added looking at Ankti.

"Yes Ankti, I would love to teach you cooking, you can come to me whenever you want to learn," Shivani said with a smirk on her face and I really want to remove that smirk from her face.

Anku just listening all of this nonsense quietly, it was not that she could not tell them anything but she choose to stay quiet beacuse she did not wanted to argue with them and disrespect Aunt, after all she was my Dad's cousin and our elder, that was the only reason she was quite.

We just started to have food when we heard the doorbell rang, Anku went to open the door and after some time she came with some parcel and a slip in her hand.

"Who was that and What is this in your hand," I asked her eyeing towards the parcel and the slip but she was just looking at Shivani.

"A delivery boy came and said that he forgot to give this one parcel with all the dishes and the bill," Ankti and I took the bill from her hand and checked it.

It was a food bill from a hotel.

All the dishes were mention in that bill which was placed on our dinning table.

"Do you want to say something about this," I raised my brow and asked Shivani showing the bill to her.

"Arav I...I..I d..do not know what you are talking about, there must be some misunderstanding, these dishes are prepared by me," She said in her defense with stuttering but I was not blind to trust her.