Chapter Thirteen

Author's POV

What is Romance? this is the question I always asked myself and I found that........
Romance is the language of love. It is the way that you show your partner that you care about them. Every person has their own idea of what they might consider romantic. For some, it will be dressing up for the other or buying flowers or jewelry. There is no way to know what is romantic without knowing the person. Romance is created by the feeling that you are genuinely cared about. All romance has one thing in common; it must show the other person that you care enough to find out what is meaningful to them.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ankti's POV

I opened my eyes with the sound of Alarm which said that It's already 6 AM and I have to wake up now. I came out of the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After doing my business and taking shower and I dressed up in a beautiful dark green saree with a black border. It was a beautiful saree. I applied a little amount of make which my mother-in-law brought for me yesterday. I getting ready I checked myself in the mirror and yes I was looking beautiful. I never cared about my look before but now I think I should look after myself as I am a married woman now. Yesterday I decided to become the best wife and the best daughter-in-law for Arav and his parents.

Arav was still sleeping, I went to the kitchen and made coffee for Arav with one teaspoon of sugar, I hope he will like it as I saw him yesterday asking about coffee. I went to the bedroom and kept the coffee on the coffee table. I called him to wake him up...

"Arav wake up it's 7 AM now," I told him and shook his shoulder.

"Please 5 minutes," he said in his sleepy voice and turn his head to the other side.

"Okay, your coffee is here, take it once you will wake up," I said and he slowly opened his eyes as he realized something which I did not know.

He was staring at me from head to toe without blinking his eyes and I asked him what happed which he nodded his head in no.

I came to the kitchen to prepare breakfast but the servant stopped me by saying that they will prepare it but I convinced them and started preparing breakfast for everyone, I also prepare kheer as it was the first time in the kitchen after the marriage that I am preparing something.

After sometime Arav and his Mom and Dad... I mean everyone came down, I took blessing from Mom and Dad by touching their feet, they smiled and kept their hand on my hand to give me blessings.

I saw my mother-in-law going to the kitchen, I went towards her to inform her that everything already ready.

"Mom I have already prepared breakfast," I said to her and she was shocked by knowing that I have prepared breakfast by myself.

How could I tell her that I am used to doing this work?

we all set on the dining table and servants set the food of the table when they started serving the food I stopped them by saying that I will do it to which they nodded and left to do other work.

I served the breakfast to them and waited patiently for there reaction.

"Mom did you changed the cook or did you change your cooking style, It's damn tasty," Arav said and I smiled after listening to it.

"Yes Shilpa, the food is very tasty today as compared to before," Dad said and I was seriously smiling from ear to ear.

"Neither I changed the cook nor I changed my cooking style, I haven't prepared this breakfast," Mom explained them.

"Then who prepared it," Arav said but then the realization hit him and he turned his face to my side.

"Did you prepared the breakfast," He asked me not able to believe to which I nodded with a smile.

"Really, Thank God, now we can have a tasty breakfast," Dad said jokingly and Mom hit his shoulder showing that she is angry but she was not actually.

After breakfast Dad went to his office, Mom went to her room and I and Arav went to our room.

When we reached our room Arav cleared his throat to gain attention and started come to my side, once he came close to me he looked in my eyes and I was doing the same.

"Breakfast was very tasty, and" he stopped

"And?" I asked him

"And, you are looking so beautiful in this saree" He came a little more closer to me and whispered huskily in my ear, I closed my eyes with the closeness, I could feel his breath on my neck.

I stayed in the same position not able to form any word, when I did not feel any moment, I slowly open my eyes and saw that he was already looking at me as he was admiring something.

"Thank you," I said and started going out but he suddenly grabbed my hand wrist and I stopped on my track.

He again started coming close to me and I was looking everywhere but him.

He placed his thumb under my chin to make me look at him. My eyes were closed. I felt his lips on cheeks and I open my eyes with a shocked.

Oh my God what just happened, my mind asked.

Nothing he just kissed her on her cheek, It would be nice if he kissed on her lips, My heart said.

Oh God, what is happing to me?

I was blusshing realy hard.

"Thank you for coming in my life," He said and placed his lips on my fore and I smiled.

After some time he moved back and release my wrist which was still holding.

"I have an important meeting today which I left in the middle, You will not be feeling bore, right? I will try to come early," He informed me and I was happy to know that he cares for me. I nodded in no and he said okay.

He took his file and started going out but then stopped.

"By the way, when will you planning to go to college, it's your last semester right?" He asked and realized that I did not apply for the leave and it will affect my attendance.

"Can I start from tomorrow, I also hadn't applied for the leave so I have to talk to the principle and have to explain to him everything otherwise it will affect my attendance," I explained to him.

"Do not worry, I will come with you tomorrow to your college and will also drop you, your college is in the way of my office," He said and I gave him a nodded,

After that, he said bye and left for his office. I started setting the clothes in the closet and cleaned the room, after that, I set the bed.

All the work completed in 2 hours, I went down and started making the preparation for the lunch. Mom came to me and saw that I am making the preparation for the lunch so she stopped me by saying that the servant will do it but I stopped her and said that I like doing the housework and I was feeling bore to which she understands and let me do that.

I and Mom had our lunch as Arav and Dad were busy with some office work so they couldn't come for lunch.

After having breakfast Mom took me to her room and we talked about random things, she asked about meself and told me about Arav, his likes, and dislikes. she was really sweet not like the other ladies who always showing off. She had lots of money but she is very down to earth person.

Now I understand why Arav is like this. Mom taught him well. I felt so lucky to have them as my family.

"Why are you crying dear," she said and realized that I was crying.

"Nothing I was just missing my parents," I said and wiped my tear with the back of my hand.

"Oh dear, do not worry, you are also our childlike Arav, From now on we are not your parent-in-law, we are your parents. so now do not cry anymore," he said with so much love and care and held me in her embrace.

"Thank you, Mom," I said and hugged her tightly.

We chitchat for some more time, I was so happy today I can not explain the happiness.

God, please do not take this happiness from me.