Chapter Twenty Two

I was thinking of the way to talk with Arav, I mean what will he thing and what if he rejected me, what will if he did not like me, but Sana said that he liked me right but if like me then why he did not say anything till now.

You also did not say anything........... my subconscious said.

But I did not know about my feeling till now, 

What if he was thinking the same...... said again

yeah right, why you always take his side......... I fought back

I am taking anyone's side, I am stating the fact, you like it or not.

Yeah yeah......

Suddenly an idea came to my mind, I will prepare his favorite food today and will tell him about my feelings.

Yes, this will be the best.

I got up from the bed and went towards the kitchen to prepare dinner for him.

I told the servants that I will prepare for today's dinner so they can go for today, all the servants lived in the servant quarters which was the outside of the mansion, Mom and Dad always treated them as a family, not as a servant and I felt so happy to see that. they nodded and left the kitchen. Mom and dad were going to the party so they will come home late.

Dinner was ready in 1 hour, I prepared his favorite dishes and his favorite Kheer, He loved kheer so much. 

( Kheer or is a type of pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk and sugar with one of the following: rice, broken wheat, millet, tapioca, vermicelli, or sweet corn. It is flavored with desiccated coconut, cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashews, pistachios, almonds, or other dry fruits and nuts. )

It was already 8:30 PM and I was waiting for him, he said he will be late today but it's too late now. I was thinking to call him.

Should I call him?

What if he was busy with something?

Or what if he was driving?

No I can not call him but it too late now, I should call him.

I dialed his number and after 3 rings the call was picked by Arav.

"Hello" He said.

"Arav, when will you come, it is very late now," I asked him with concern.

"Anku, I am on the way, I will be there in 10 minutes," He said and hung up the call.

I was just staring at the phone and his word was ringing in my ear which formed a smile on my face............ Anku.......

I loved it whenever he called by this name.

I was in my dreamland when I heard the doorbell. I got from the chair and went to open the door.

And I saw Arav with a beautiful smile on his face but he also looking tired. 

He does so much work..........

He entered and I took the bag and his jacket from him and said.

"You go and freshen up and I arranged the food," he nodded and went.

I arranged the food on the dining table and in the meantime, he came after freshening up.

He set on the chair and I served the food for him and myself.

He surprised after seeing the food that all the food was his favorite.

"Is something special today?" He asked while having the food.