Chapter Forty Eight

Days passed like a cloud, it'ss been one month since I started to work in AT corporation, that month was very hectic and tiresome.

I had to do most of the work on this because Praveen Sir told me to do, I did not know why but he was looking impressed by my work and also impressed by the presentation he saw at the time of training so he told me to do that and when he saw the presentation prepared by me he was looking very satisfied with it.

Pragya, Soha, Vishal, and I did our best to complete it on time and also gave our 200% in it. Others also worked hard in it but we 4 did most of the work of it. 

I prepared the presentation after collecting all the information from my colleagues. So I knew most of the content of this presentation.

Today was the day when we have to give our presentation about the project. we all worked too hard to complete it on time and now we only have an hour, we all were doing the last minute preparation about the presentation. 

"Okay guys, now we are ready to present it, I just hope that Arav Sir approved it otherwise we all will be in trouble," Praveen Sir said and we could see the worry on his face.

"Do not worry Sir, we have given our best and everything will be alright, he will surely be approved our work," I told him with confidence and I tried to make him relax. I knew that Arav will surely approve it.

"You do not know him Ankti, if he does not like this then we have to face his anger which will be very bad for us," He said in disapproval.

"I know him better than anyone here," I murmured to myself but I think Sana heard it because she gave a fake cough to get me to know what I was saying. I looked at her with an apologetic look.

I looked at everyone try to know if anyone else also listened to what I had said but no one heard it, I thanked God and sighed in relief.

"Did you said something," Pragya furrowed her brow and asked with suspicion.

Oh God did she heard what I said.

I managed my neutral face and replied

"No, I didn't say anything," she seems like she did not believe me but let it go which was a relief for me at this moment.

"Come on guys let's go, we will be late," Praveen Sir said we all went towards the meeting room.

when we reached at the door of the meeting room, Praveen sir stopped us and said

"Ankti, you will be the one who will present it in front of Arav," He said and I was shocked to hear that because he was the which was going to that then why suddenly me.

"But Sir you were going to do that so why me suddenly and there are already many people who can do that better than me so why are you asking me to do that," I tried to make him understand.

"because you had done most of the work in this presentation so you can do it better than anyone, and I have seen your presentation at the time of training, you were best that time and I am confident that you will be best this time as well," he said and started to enter in the meeting room.

"But sir...., "I tried to say something but I was cut by him

"No, if and but, you are going to do that and that is final," He said and entered the room. I was just helplessly looking at his disappeared figure.

Soon we also entered the meeting room, the finance department was also present in the room as they also head to show their presentation as well.

we went towards our seat and took our seat, I was just sitting in the front seat and there was only one chair left, it must be Arav's.

Oh God, I was hell nervous.

I was chanting to god to make everything fine and to made Arav approved this presentation.

Soon the door of the meeting room open and Arav entered the room with his full glory, how could he be so much handsome.

he was looking dashing in his dark blue suit, oh I so wanted to hug him and kiss him right now.

Ankti, control yourself, its office and you were becoming shameless in the company of Arav.

He was coming towards his seat and looking here and there, I think he was searching for me, that's when our eyes met with each other and he gave a small smile, the moment was last long only for 2 seconds when he moved his gaze from me.

He came to his seat and took the seat which was beside me and looked at me once again.

"So let's start the presentation," he ordered to which everyone nodded in approval.

the finance department was the first one who gave their presentation, it was really good or I must say best.

Once they completed the presentation, Arav asked some questions which they answer with politeness and he approved their work.

"Who has done most of the work in this," Arav asked looking at all the people from the finance department and we all were looking at him in confusion, I mean everyone did their work so what was the need to asked who did most of the work.

I just shrugged the thought because he knew what he was doing.

"Sir Sameer and Rohit did most of the work in this presentation," the head of the finance department said.

"Okay," He only said okay.

I just hope that he also approved our presentation as well otherwise we have to work more on it and it will be hell tiring.

Soon it was my time to show our work so I went in the front and attached the pen drive in the laptop and started the presentation.

The lights were off but I could feel his gaze on me which was making me more nervous.

I controlled myself and present the presentation with confidence and as Praveen Sir said that I did the most of the work on it so I knew it better than anyone.

Once I finished the presentation, Arav asked some questions related to the work and I answered his question with professionalism and confidence.

then he asked the same question to Praveen Sir.

"Sir, it was Ankti and Pragya," Praveen Sir replied.

"Okay so Sameer, Rohit, Ankti, and Pragya will work with me in this project for 2 weeks, we have some addition to do in it and then we will present it to our client," he said and left the meeting room.

I turn towards my colleague and saw a very excited Pragya. I know that she was not excited because of the work, she was happy because she will work with Arav for 2 weeks and can get his attention but sorry to inform you Pragya, his wife will also work with him.

.

.

.

.