Chapter Thirty Nine

Ankti's POV

Today was the last day of the training and we will get the topics to prepare the presentation.

Mr. Gupta will give the topics at the end of the day.

Right now we are in the cafeteria as it was the lunch break and we were discussing the same thing.

In these 4 days, I started to talk to the other members of the training.

I talk with everyone but I never like to talk more with the girls.

They always talk about boys, parting, and spending money and all.

There was only one girl who was quite good and became our friend.

Her name was Maya and she was really cute and hardworking. She belonged from a middle-class family and also a scholarship student like me.

She got along with us very well and we four become a group.

She was really happy to become our friend and us also but she still not aware of my relation with Arav. 

We also talk with the boys but in the limit.

But Sameer became their friend and got along with them quite well but he never let anyone come in between our friendship.

Now we four are talking or may I say that listening to the fight of Sana and Sameer. They always fight in such small things as a 5-year-old child.

Do you know what on which topic are they fighting?

I also do not know. Sometimes they also fight without any topic.

Can you believe it, no na, I knew it.

"No, you did it," Sana said

"No it was you," it's Sameer.

"No, you,"

"You,"

"Stop it guys," I said a little loud and they stopped.

"He/she started it," they said in unison pointing at each other and shook my head in disbelief.

Maya and I looked at each other and said in unison

"Can we know the reason for your fighting?"

They both looked at each other said

"We forgot," 

"You guys are unbelievable, can we have our lunch now I am really hungry, and you know what will happen if I won't have my lunch," I said and they looked at me with their wide eyes.

I knew the reason for this reaction, they knew Arav got each and every detail about me and if he got to know that I didn't have my lunch because of them then he will be angry, and making Arav angry is not a good sign.

"No no you have to have your lunch, we will not fight right Sameer," Sana said and Sameer nodded in agreement.

"Yeah yeah she is right, lets order food," Sameer said and I smirk at them. It's felt too good to blackmail them.