Chapter Seventy Six

Ankti's POV

After 2 months.

It's been 2 months since our anniversary, I could not express my feelings at that time, it was feeling like we had married just yesterday, it was like our reception party more than the anniversary.

Mom and dad left after few days of our anniversary and I joined the office again. Now everyone knew that I am Mrs. Thakur so there were some change in office environment, when I went to office after our anniversary the whole office was looking at me with weird face and as I guess they started to gossip around.

My fellow employee's behavior had been change a little towards me, Pragya and Aisha as usual had been jealous of me but I could not do anything about it.

The people who were once talk about me and Arav they started to give me respect of I must say fake respect, apart from few people everyone was fake here. They talk something and think something else about the other one. You could say that they always talk on you back bit who cares about them. i just had to focus on mu work because I had already takes lots of leave, I am CEO's wife that did not mean that I could take advantage of it.

Right now I am in a hospital, Sana and me took a half day leave from the office and we will go late today after the check up, you all must be thinking that why I am here actually from few days I was not feeling well and feeling dizzy sometimes. Sometimes I was feeling like vomiting I really did not know what was happening to me then I something clicked in my mind and I could say you all already guess about it so yeah it's right I missed my periods. I talked with with aboit it and we decided to do check up before reaching on any conclusion so that is why I was here at the hospital in gynecology department getting my check done.

"Okay Mrs. Thakur you can take a seat outside, result will be come with in 30 minutes," the doctor told me.

"Thank you doctor," I said and stand up from the bed and startrd to go out with Sana.

Honestly I am getting so nervous, I really did not know how would Arav react if it's came out positive.

"Do not be nervous, everything will be fine," Sana said placing her hand on my hand for giving me support.

I could only be nodded at her, only I knew how I was feeling at that time, I just hope that everything will be alright.

Soon we were asked inside by the doctor, we made our way towards the doctor's cabin, we set on the chairs after entering in the cabin.

"Congratulations Mrs. Thakur the results are positive and you are two weeks pregnant, now you need to take proper care because now you are carrying a life inside you, I will give you the prescription which you need to follow," the doctor said and I was on cloud nine after hearing the news.

"Congratulations Ankti, Oh My God I can not believe that I am going to an aunt, I am so happy for you Ankti," Sana said hugging me.

I placed my hand on my belly where our child was and the feeling was so overwhelming that I could not able to describe, tears started to fall from my eyes, it was happy tears.

Mine and Arav's child, our child, Oh My God I could not believe it.

We took the prescription and the reports from the doctor and heard her properly about what to do and what not to do.

She said that first three months are very crucial so I had to take care of me and my baby very well and I could not take stress and could not do any heavy work and could not life weight. She gave lots of instructions to follow.

She also told to come to check regularly once in 2 weeks.

We bid bye to the doctor after thanking her.

"So when you are going to tell Arav," Sana asked me when we were out from the hospital.

"I am sacred Sana," I sighed and said.

"What but why are you scared," She said looking at my side in confusion.

"Actually last time............" flashback before a month........

"Arav what do you think about kids," I asked him when we were lying on the bed. I was running my fingers on his chest.

"We are not ready right now Anku," he said with his eyes closed and looked at his face whether he looked at me while giving his answer or not but his eyes were still closed.

"Okay," I sighed and said and closed my eyes but my sleep was far away after listening to his answer.

Present time..........

"Now you tell me, if he come to know that I am pregnant then how will he react, if he really do not want baby right now then what will I do," I said started to cry a little.

"Please stop crying first and listen to me very carefully," She said in a serious voice and I looked at her.

"First of all he said 'we are not ready' not 'I am not ready' and second thing is that he loves you so much and if he said something like that then there must be some reasons behind it, so as per my suggestion you should talk to him first and clear you mind and trust me, he will be more than happy after hearing this news that he is going to be a father, do you know this is the best news for a man to hear that he is going to be father, so cry and talk to him," She tried to made me understand and I had to say that she was right, if he said something like that then there must be some reason and I had to talk to him and share this news with him. He had full right to know bout his baby.

We both hopped in the car and went directly to the office. 

After reaching the office Sana went to the Marketing department and I went to Arav's cabin direct because now there was no one who could stop me.

I went to his cabin and open the the without knocking.....bad manners I know but right now I just wanted to talk to him as early as possible without wasting any time.

I barged into his cabin and said without looking at the surroundings.

"I have something very important to talk right now," 

.
.
.