Chapter Seventy Three

I was looking at her and running my fingers in her hairs when I found her opening her eyes.

She slowly open her eyes and looked at me and gave me a small smile which I reciprocate.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked her looking at her face.

"I am feeling good now," she said trying to get up from the bed.

"Where do you think you are going," I said stopping her from getting up and made her lie again.

"I want to use washroom," She said with a pout.

"Okay come I will help you," I said helping her. I took her to the washroom and waited outside, after some time she came outside from the washroom and I again helped her and took her to the bed, I made her lie down on the bed.

"You rest here I will go and check if Martha done preparing the food for you," I told her

"But I do not want to eat," she protested.

Ah she never agree to me.

"And I am not asking you," I said rolling my eyes.

I went to the kitchen, Martha was done preparing the food which I told her and she said that she was about to come but I reached there so there I myself bring the food.

I set beside her with the try. She saw me and started to made faces.

"Do not make such faces, it will not work right now, you have to have it.

"But I do not want to eat," she winned like a child.

"Okay you do not want to eat but you can drink right, that is why I told Martha to prepare soop for you, now be a good girl and drink it," I said to her.

I took a spoonful of soop and blew air on it so that it will be cool down, I took the spoon in front of her mouth but she turned ber face to the other side.

"Anku, baby, you have have something to get well soon, do you want to lie on the bed for long time," I askex in my calm voice.

"But I do not feel like eating," she said 

"Okay lets make a deal, if you have it and do everything I say and that I will let you join office as soon as your health will be good otherwise forget the office for minimum one month," I said looking at her.

You are joking right," she asked me and looking at me in shocked.

"Do I look like I am joking?" I asked back rasing my eye brow.

She looked at me for some time then agree.

"Okay, I will do as you say,"

"That's like my good girl," I said and started to feed her and she have it without showing any tantrum.

"Do you know, today you have given me mini heart attack by your today's stunt," I said in between feeding her.

"Sorry," she said holding her ears like a child and making a cute pout.

I quickly pecked on her pout and she stilled for few second then blushed.

I chuckled seeing her cute antics.

Once she finished her soop I placed the empty bowl and try on the side table and made her lie down and covered her with the duvet.

"Now sleep for some time," I said closing her eyes with my hands but she opened her eyes again.

"I am not feeling sleepy and I have just wake up from my sleep few hous ago," she said.

"But you have to take rest, you body need rest," I tried to mek her understand.

"So I am taking rest but I am not sleepy anymore," She said and looked at the other side ignoring me.

"Okay so you want to do," I sighed and said and looked at me with a bright smile.

"Read me a story please," she looked at me and said.

"What, are you a child Anku," I asked her

"Please, for me, see I am not well, can you not read a story for me, now I know you do not love me anymore, you have changed now, earlier you di everything for me and now you never do anything," She said and started to make a crying face.

"Okay stop it drama queen, who are teaching you these antics for getting your work done, I have to talk to that person for spoiling you," I said shaking my head at her.

"Sana," she said grinning showing her all white teeth. 

"I should have known this, who else can teach you such things," I said 

"Okay so which story do you want me to read," I asked her pinching her nose and got a glare from my wife.

I grabbed a romantic novel from her collection and started to read it for her.

Did I ever tell you guys that my wife is a huge fan of romantic novels. 

Yes, you heard me right she had made her personal collection of romantic novel.

A big shelve in room is filled with her novel and she read them whenever she got time.

Right now I am reading a romantic novel for my wife, can you believe it, I mean The Arav Thakur CEO of the AT Corporation and The business tycoon is reading a novel for his wife who is hearing each and every word of this novel with full focus.

Once I finished some chapters of the novel I looked at her side to found her already slept.

And someone was saying I am sleepy anymore.

I closed the novel and placed it at it place.

At night I made her eat some light food and also had my dinner, I again made her lie on the bed and also lie down beside her, I held her in my arms and slept with her.