Chapter Thirty Two

Arav's POV

Yesterday was the best birthday of my life and the best part was when she confessed that she too loved me.

Oh God, I am so happy, finally, the day came for which I was waiting for.

I never wanted to force her to do anything and my love.

I wanted her to realize her feeling by herself and say those three magical words but I really never expected her to do it in this way.

Please do not get me wrong but I never saw any girl do such type of confession. 

You know that is the reason that she is special to me and only mine.

Yesterday we consummate our marriage. I asked her permission and she wholeheartedly gave permission to me.

When I kissed her I really was not able to control myself.

I was waiting for this moment and it came to me in such a beautiful way.

Right now she is sleeping peacefully in my arms and I am just starring at her.

She looked more beautiful in her sleep. Just like an angel, my angel. Who I love the most.

I hand went towards her started tracing her cheeks and a smile spread on her lips by my touch.

I pulled her more into my arms to not let her go anywhere.

I think I am addicted to her touch. I can never imagine a life without her.

She is the color of my life. She is my lucky charm. Whenever I saw her smile my day went too well.

I never want anything other than her.

I love her a lot and will adore her till the last breath of my life.

I came out from my thoughts when she started to open her eyes.

"Good Morning Jaan," I said and gave a peck on her lips to which she gave her beautiful smile.

"Good Morning," she said while started to get out of the bed.

But she forgot that she is totally naked.

I pulled her back before she could move.

"Where are you going in this situation Anku," I said and she looked at me in confusion.

I gesture towards her body through my eyes and when she realized her eyes became wide.

She quickly covered herself with the duvet and run towards the washroom and I just laughed at her cuteness.

She was still shy to me and I liked her innocence.

She came out after getting ready in a beautiful dress. 

Why she needs to look beautiful while going to her institute.