Chapter Twenty Six

Arav's POV

I could not believe that it has been 6 months of our marriage and we are going to Delhi, My work has been completed here and Ankti's exams re also finished and now she has to attend the course which she always dreams of.

Ankti was very sad with the thought of leaving our parents, YES, Our parents, who love Ankti more than me. I had to comfort her, she was like a baby who wants pampering and I was ready to do that. I could do everything just for her one smile.

I am really happy with that thought, I could not express my love towards Ankti in words, she has become my life, my heartbeat, my soul, my reason of living, I could not expect my life without her. 

I always want her beside me, I never assume a day without her, you know, I never thought that I will love someone to this extent where I could lose myself just to be with her. I could make the world upside down just for her. her one smile and I could do anything for that.

Her loving nature, her care for everyone, her alluring smile always makes my day special.

I really want to give her everything which she deserves, the happiness, the love, the protection everything which she was craving for.

After the college incident, I talked to Sana and get to know everything which she had to suffer. I was boiling with anger when I heard all of that, she told me everything about her aunty and uncle and her cousin, the things which they did with my love and which Ankti did not tell me.

I knew that she did not want to remember those memories that was why she did not tell me in details but Sana told me everything in detail and from that moment I decided to destroy them for their mistreatment towards my wife.

Can I tell you a secret, please do not tell Ankti, she will not spare me, Do not give me that look alright, I scared from my wife and who not. everyone scared of their wives and I was not different.

Yeah yeah, I do not scared of my wife, I just respect her, She is too innocent of this world. she is a pure soul and I will not let anyone hurt her, You know she is trying to become strong for me, I heard her talking to Sana that she does not want anyone to snatch this happiness from her and for this, she will do anything to protect her happiness this time, she will not be a weak girl like before. she will protect what is hers and I really feel proud of my wife that she thought me as hers.

I already started my work to ruin all of them who hurt her and who scratched what was hers and I will get back what was hers. 

But I will not let her know all this otherwise you know she will mad at me and I really do not want to see my wife mad at me.

We are going to Delhi Tomorrow, we have an early morning flight and right now I am cuddling with my wife and she is sleeping peacefully with her head on my chest. God, she became peace of mine.

We still had not consummated our marriage and I am willing to wait for that, I already love her and I know that she also loves me but she does not have a realization about her feeling towards me and I will wait for that moment when she will say those three magical words and will confess her feeling. 

That will be the best day of my life, God, I love her so much.

With that thought, I drifted into sleep.