Chapter Forty Two

Ankti's POV

Once Arav left for his work I took some rest. I was so tired yesterday but when Arav asked me that am I tired I could not say yes.

I could see the desire in his eyes and the emotions, which were mixed with love and desires.

After taking rest I open my laptop and started working on my presentation. I was so engrossed in my work that I did know when I drifted in sleep.

When I woke up I saw that someone was calling me, I checked the phone it was Arav and also checked that there were lots of missed calls from him.

'Shit I am dead now, I must be really angry, he always got worried whenever I did not pick the call.

I picked the call and said hello in a low voice as I just woke up from the sleep.

"Anku baby are you okay, what happened Jaan why are you sounding so low, why did you not lifting the call, say something Jaan I am getting scared," he started to blubber and I could feel the worry in his voice and also can feel the anger.

Now it's time to melt your dear husband's anger so that you could avoid his anger.

"Arav I am okay, it was just I was preparing the presentation and I do not know when I slept while doing the work. My phone was in silent mode so I didn't realize that you were calling," I said in my ever sweet voice to make him understand that I was okay otherwise he will get more worry.

"You scared me Jaan," He said and I knew that he was saying the truth I could feel it from his voice. 

"What, do your work," He roared at someone as we were still on call.

"I told you na, do not stress yourself but you never listen to me, you know how scared I was when you were not picking your phone, don't do that again," now its started again he always did that, he started his lecture and I could not interrupt because if I could then he will take more time to complete so I was just listening to him quietly. 

"Sorry, you know na, this is really important to me and I want to give my 200% on it, please forgive me, I will not do that again and will always lift your phone, please hubby please forgive me pretty please," I knew that till now his anger must be gone, he could not stay angry on me. I just have to talk to him in my ever sweet voice and just made a cute face and the work was done.

"Okay don't make that face now and promise me that you will not do that again," He said I was shocked. 

"I promise and how do you know about my face," I asked and he chuckled from the other side.

"I know you better than yourself Jaan," He said I started to blush, Yes It's true that he knew me better than anyone, or I should say better than me.

"Have you completed your work?" He asked me. 

"Yes, it's done now and I am totally ready for tomorrow," I said with confidence, I could tell that he could also feel it in my voice. 

"Very good, so now go take rest and by rest means rest," He said no no no he actually ordered me.

"Aye aye captain," I said and giggled and he also chuckled at my childish behavior. 

I liked to be childish around him. 

"Okay now bye, I will meet you in the evening, love you," he said.

"Okay I will be waiting, love you too," I replied and we hung up the call.

My work was already done and my dear husband said I laid on the bed again drifted into sleep. You all will think that why I am sleepy too much but let me tell you that I would not be able to sleep properly for a few days because of the training and the classes. 

I had to attend classes with the training and the notes and all, so I was really tried and that was the reason for my today's sleep, and also that was the reason that Arav keeps on pestering me to take rest as he knew everything.

.He was such a sweetheart you know, I have never seen such a carrying husband and such a good person like him.

He should be an example of all the husbands who treat their wives like trash. I am really proud of my husband. 

I woke from my sleep and it was already evening, I got up from the bed and went to freshen up. After freshening up I went to the kitchen, Martha was already there doing some work.

"Good evening Martha," I greeted her.

"Good evening dear," She replied.

"You still not go to your home yet," I asked her as its already time to go her home.

"No, I was just going there is some work left, I will leave after doing it," she said and I nodded and started preparing the dinner.

She completed her work after some time and left for her home. 

I completed the dinner preparation, I make curry, mixed veg, rice and chapati, and suji halwa for sweet. 

Once the work was done I went to the living room, took a novel, and started reading it and waiting for Arav.

soon the doorbell rang and I went to open it. I opened the door and came in front of my husband who was looking very tired. 

Once he saw me he greeted me with a bone crashing hug like he wanted to throw all his tiredness away by hugging me.

"You look very tired, what happened," I asked him while taking his bag and jacket.

"Yeah, today was one hell tiring day," He said in his exhausted voice. 

"You go and freshen up, I will arrange the dinner," I said to which he nodded and went to freshen up.

He came back after freshening up and in the meantime, I have already arranged the dinner at the table.

he set on his place and served him the dinner and also for myself. we ate our food and a little chit chat.

"You go, I am coming after washing the dishes," I said and he went to our room.

After washing the dishes I went to our room and saw that Arav had already slept, he must be very tired with work.

I kissed his forehead and laid beside his, but soon he engulfed me his arms and I drifted into sleep.