Chapter Thirty Six

I reached the company and was looking at it in aww.

It was a beautiful building. There must be more than 50 floors in it.

I walked towards the entrance and the guards checked my ID and give me the permission to enter.

I walked towards the reception where a lady in her 20s was checking her phone. She was wearing a black dress which was showing her cleavage. Like she was here to seduce people.

"Excuse me, My name is Ankti and I am here for the internship," I said.

She looked at me from head to toe and gave me a boring look.

"Go straight and then turn left there is the conference hall where all the interns available," she said with a not so interesting look.

"Thank you," I thanked her and made my way towards the conference hall.

The gates of the hall were already open so I entered and I could see that all the people already reached and I was the last one but I was before 9 right so I was not late it just they were very early.

Yeah, you can give excuses said me inter tone.

I was checking for Sana and there she was talking something with Sameer.

I went towards them and sit beside Sana.

"Hey guys, you already reached, you should have informed me about the time so that I could also come early," I said while sitting on my chair.

After hearing my statement they looked at me like I have grown two heads.

"Seriously madam, you are blaming us, did you check your phone, we called you many times and also text you but you did not reply and now you are blaming us," Sana said and gave an angry look.

I checked my phone and yes there were missed calls and text messages from both of them.

"I am sorry guys, my phone was on silent mode so did not get to know about the calls," I said and held my ears to say sorry.

"It's okay we forgave you but on one condition," Sameer said

"And what is the condition," I asked him

"Simple you will give us a treat," he said and shrugged.

"Okay done," I immediately agreed.

We started talking about somethings when someone entered the hall.

We all looked towards the person and it was none other than my husband. We all stand up from our seat to which he gestures as to sit down.

He stands on the podium and his PA stands beside him.

I met him at our reception, he also knew about our marriage but Arav instructed him not to tell anyone in the office as per my request.

Soon our eyes met with each other.

Sana gave my waist a nudge and came out of our dreamland.