Chapter Seventy Nine

Ankti's POV

"How are you dear cousin, I hope that you are getting good treatment from my men," I hear a voice and I opened my eyes slowly and found myself sitting on the chair and hands and legs tied with that chair. I looked at the source of the voice and got shocked to see the person in front of me.

"Priya," I said with my faint voice when I saw her standing right in front of me with an evil smile on her face.

"Yes, Priya you one and only lovely cousin," she said and started to come near me.

She kidnapped me, why, what she wanted from me now, as I had nothing to do with them.

"Why did you kidnap me, I haven't done anything to with you then why are you doing this," I shouted on her which made her furious.

She grabbed my hair and slapped me hard on my face again and again until my cheeks become red and will soon be turned into purple.

"Don't you dare to raise your voice in front of me, did you forget your place, did you forget everything that happened with you when you were in Mathur mansion, just because you are married to a rich man that will not change your place, you are just a cheap girl and after marriage, you got your tongue huh," she said while taking a dagger from a man who was standing beside her which made me scared as hell, 

Arav was the only one came to my mind after seeing the dagger in her hand, I did not know what she will do to me but what scared me more was my baby, I had to protect me and my baby no matter what, I was not alone at that time, I was carrying a life inside me and for my child, I had to be strong and fight with all my effort, I could not be like the previous Ankti, who was afraid of them, right now I had to be strong for my child and for my Arav, he must be looking for us and I knew that he will find me soon and will rescue from here.

"Do not worry, I will not kill you right now, I will just toucher you a little so that your husband will give me what I want after seeing his lovely wife getting torchered," I came out of my thoughts when she said that.

"Why are you doing this and what do want," I asked her looking at her.

"Do not pretend like you do not know anything and you were involved in your husband's plan of ruining us," she said and I got confused by hearing her.

"What are talking about, Arav had not done anything and he does not have anything to do with you all," I said but she laughed at me like I am a madwoman.

"Oh my sweet little cousin so you really do not know anything about your husband's plan, do not worry I will tell you everything but for now make a video to send it to your husband," she said and suddenly she pierced the dagger to my arm which was holding and I left out a scream because it was hurting too much.

She made some cut on my hands and arms and the blood was coming out from the wounds.

"Nice shot, now send this to her husband and let him know that his so-called wife is with me," I heard her saying to someone and a man come me and drugged me with the injection again and soon everything became dark and I fell unconscious again.

Flashback......

It had been a month from the day I had shared the information about my pregnancy to Arav and now I was one month and 2 weeks pregnant and from that day he became very protective and possessive over me. he was not letting me do any work. In-office as well he strictly ordered everyone not to give me any hard work or stress.

I knew that he was taking care of me and my baby but some times I got annoyed by his over caressing behavior.

He also ordered Sana to keep an eye on me and not to let me do hard work and she was being like an obedient child was doing her job as per his ordered.

I was getting ready for office or I say my other home because my husband was not letting me do any work and I just had to do one thing there and that was rest.

When he got to know he told me not to continue the office but as I was so adamant he had to agree but he already had his ways so that I will not do the work, Praveen Sir was just giving me simple work like some correction in files and all and for the rest of the, I just had to rest nothing else.

Today Arav and I were going from the different car because he had to somewhere before office which I do not know because he did not tell me and I also did not ask because I was little angry on him because of his restrictions on me which I did not like, You know the pregnancy harmons which was not letting me love his pampering and I was just getting annoyed by his over caressing behavior.

The car was running towards the office and I was in my thoughts when the car suddenly stopped because of which I was about to hit my head on the seat but I balance myself and my hand was on my belly to protect it.

"What happened, why did you stopped the car suddenly like this," I asked the driver.

"Ma'am someone stopped his car in front of our car, I had to press the brakes otherwise we will collide with that car and met with an accident," The driver explained slowly.

"Ma'am please sir inside I will go and check," he said and I nodded, he opened the door of his side and went outside the car.

He went towards the other car but before he could reach that car some men came and hit his head with something strong and the driver got unconscious on the spot.

I was shocked at the scene in front of my eyes, I was not able to understand what was happening. I think of something and quickly locked the door.

Those men came to my car and tried to open the door. I did not know what to do. I took out my phone from my bag with my shivering hands.

I was sweating due to fear because those men still trying to open the door.

I dialed Arav's number but he was unreachable and then I again tried and this time he picked the call.

"Arav Arav please help me," I did not let him say anything.

"Anku baby what happened to tell me where are you I am coming," I said, and before I replied to him those men broke the window and unlock the door.

One of the men snatched the phone and broke it, I tried to fight but was all in vain, they place a clothe on my mouth and soon I fell unconscious.

.
.
.
.