Chapter Fifty Five

After finishing my work I quickly wrapped all the things and started to go home. My all colleagues were looking weirdly at me like I had committed some crime by going in CEO's cabin. I mean can anyone not have some work. Why giving people these weird look. Everyone is judgemental here but I do not care now as I really did not have time for this.

Sana will surely filled me with the gossips which will be around the office once I left to home. So why should I care, I knew that I was the one who did not want anyone to know that I am his wife if something important came up then I could not neglect my responsibilities which I have towards my husband and his family. They were always my priority and will always be.

It took me time to reached at the home today as I stopped at the grocery store to purchase the grocery.

After reaching home I placed the purchased grocery at the kitchen counter and called Martha who was doing some work at the backyard.

"You called me Ankti," she came after few minutes.

"Yes actually, Arav's aunt is coming with someone and will stay here for 4 to 5 days so please tell the maid to clean the guest rooms properly and once she done with the work I want you to recheck because they will be here tomorrow morning and we do not have much time and I have already brought the grocery, please arranged them till then I am going to freshen up," I said.

"Okay you go and I will take care of everything, do not worry," she gave a nod and started to do her work meanwhile I went to my room to get freshen up.

After freshening up I went to kitchen and it was already arranged, the house was already clean so we just need to clean the guest rooms.

Martha came and said the maid had cleaned the rooms and she also checked it and it was properly cleaned.

"Okay so you can go now, I will prepare the dinner and can you come early tomorrow if possible," I asked her.

"Sure I will dear," she said with a smile and went to her home and I started to prepare dinner.

I was preparing dinner when I heard the doorbell. 

I went to open the door and found that my husband was at the door with full glorry and his beautiful smile and his jacket was on his hand.

"You came early today," I asked giving him space to enter.

"Yes I thought to help my wife with the arrangements," he said clasping on the couch.

"There was no much work so you are late to help your wife Mr. Thakur everything is already done," I said arranging his things at there place.

"You go and freshen up the dinner is almost ready," he stood up and went to freshen up after giving me a peck on my lips.

He came after freshening up till then the food was already ready.

He took his placed on the dining table and I served his dinner. We both had our dinner went to sleep as we had to wake up early in the morning.

Aunt's flight will land by 8 AM at Delhi Airport and Arav had to go to pick her up as Mom had ordered him.

.
.
.