Chapter Seventy Two

Ankti's POV

I was trying to open my eyes but I was not able to do that. I was just dark all around.

I was feeling my body without any energy, I was hearing like someone was shouting, Soon I recognized the voice and it was none other then my husband.

With lots off struggle I slowly open my eyes and I was in some room surrounded by people and the first thing came out from my mouth was my his name. My husband's name..

"Arav," I called him when able to found my voice.

He turned towards me when he heard my voice.

He rushed to me and hugged me and I hugged him back.

I knew he must be worried about me but what happened to me and why I am feeling so weak, the last thing I remember was I was going to have coffee with Sana. After that I do not remeber anything.

He was still hugging me like his life depends on me and I knew that it was true somewhere because my life was also depends on him.

"You scared me," After like an eternity I heard his voice.

"I am sorry," I said still feeling a little weak. It was my fault that I made him worry.

I really did not know what happened with me, I never felt this weak before as I had worked more in passed like my body was no more habitual to to take work stress and lack sleep, he really had spoiled me too much.

"How are you feeling now, you fever has reduced now," he said broking the hug and cupping my face.

"I am fine just feeling little weak," I said trying to sit on the bed but he stopped.

"Do not move, just lie down and take rest, in some time we will go home," he said or I say ordered me and made me lie down properly on the bed.

"You idiot, you scared us, could not not take rest if you were not feeling well," Sana came and started to scold me 

"You scared us Ankti," Sameer said coming along with Maya.

They all started to scold me for my careless behavior and for not taking care of my health which made me make a pout and looked at Arav like a child complaining to her mother for getting scold.

"Do not make such faces, it all because of this, if I did not melt for this face in the morning then you would not be in such condition and would be taking rest at home," Arav also started to scold me.

"Sorry," I pouted looking at them.

"You do not how scared and worried we all were for you, do not do such thinks again," he said sighing to which I nodded like an obedient child. I could not make him angry right now. I could see how worried everyone was.

I looked around to see other people in the room and at that time I realized that there was also my other colleagues who was looking us weirdly and with shocked face. I could also see the glaring of Aisha and Pragya.

Oh so now they had seen and heard everything. I release a heavy breath thinking about it.

"Arav," I called his name, he looked at me and I pointed towards the people. He looked at them and then me.

"I am sorry but I could not control my self seeing you such condition," He said with an expression less face.

"I know and I love you," I said helding his hand gave him a bright smile which spread also spread a smile on his face.