❀ . . . eighteen

end of first series spoiler

ANOTHER ONE TO WAIT

"kakashi let's hurry before they leave already! don't you wanna see him before he goes?" you urged the relaxed shinobu along the streets

"kakashi let's hurry before they leave already! don't you wanna see him before he goes?" you urged the relaxed shinobu along the streets. you pushed him towards the gate of the village. he found enjoyment in you rushing him to bid farewell to his student.

the boy in the familiar orange outfit was standing by the gate with his master. he was looking around while jiriaya tapped his foot. you let go of kakashi to run over to them. you scooped naruto into a tight hug, which he didn't expect. kakashi strolled over to them. jiriaya waited for you to let naruto go.

you ruffled his hair as soon as you were done. "make sure to train hard."

he grabbed your hand still resting on top of his head. "you can count on me y/n! i'll come back way stronger than i was before then i'll bring sasuke back! believe it!" he declared, making you smile. you nodded.

"i know you will. don't overwork him too much," you told jiraiya.

"i promise you that, take care you. i'd love to see you again." he smirked at you.

"come on pervy-sage! she already likes kakashi-sensei!"

"naruto!" you laughed.

kakashi chuckled as they waved the two off. you rolled her eyes at his nonchalant attitude. "aren't you excited for him?" you asked.

"of course i am," he began walking with you back to the village.

guy jumped in front of you, grinning. his attention went straight to you instead of kakashi. "y/n! i suspect you've missed seeing me? you've been stuck with this kakashi without seeing this handsome face for a while," he commented. you giggled, pulling at the the collar of you shirt.

"it's nice to see you again guy."

"anything new happen between you two?" he raised his eyebrow.

you shook your head.

"well in that case i-"

"we'll see you around guy," kakashi intervened, dragging you away again. guy stood with a smirk, knowing exactly what he was doing.

 guy stood with a smirk, knowing exactly what he was doing

a/n: 1k reads 😩 ily for reading 💞