❀ . . .six

MY DEAREST COMPETITOR

yesterday, you left the house for the first time during the day and met team 7

yesterday, you left the house for the first time during the day and met team 7. kakashi picked you up again so you could go to their training session. you stepped outside with the same excitement as yesterday.

you walked side-by-side through the same streets.

"is that her?"

"so she's real!"

"that's the hokage's daughter!"

"but she looks nothing like him."

"shut up you idiot! he specified she was adopted as a child."

"she really is with kakashi."

"she's really pretty too."

"what's her name?"

"where did she even come from?"

kakashi glanced at you from his book, "the news spread quickly. now everyone knows about you." you looked at the faces staring at you and smiled hoping to give off a good impression.

looking at kakashi, you said, "i guess, it's a little strange now." you also waved to some of the younger villagers with their parents.

sakura woke up from her nap against a tree once she heard the adults walking towards them. she scowled at kakashi's lateness. "kakashi-sensei you're late again. y/n! you're the hokage's daughter, i had no idea!"

"it's fine, no one else knew. kakashi just found out yesterday too," you said, shaking your head. naruto jumped up from his spot on the tree, sasuke slowly rose from his spot too.

"i think...today...i'll cut training short," kakashi thought out loud, he turned to you. "is there anywhere you want to go y/n?" you thought about it for a moment.

naruto disrupted your thoughts by jabbing his finger towards his sensei shouting, "you made us come out here for nothing just so you could run off with your girlfriend!"

sakura slapped the back of his head, she switched to an awkward smile directed at you. "ignore him," she giggled, "you two have fun."

kakashi finished paying for your dango and you walked through the village. you went to go throw the wooden stick away even after kakashi offered to do it for you. he waited near a stand while you went back where you saw a trash can. while you were over there, a woman stopped you. he didn't mind waiting for you to finish talking since he had some time to read.

a green flash with a shout interrupted him. "kakashi i heard you're escorting the hokage's daughter around now but she's nowhere to be seen."

he shut his eyes, "hello guy, she was talking to some villagers. she's coming back right now if you want to meet her."

guy stepped back from the other jonin. he stared at you waving goodbye to the small crowd that had decided to speak to you. you hurried back to kakashi's side.

"oh- hi, i'm y/n," you said, introducing herself to guy. "what's your name?"

"i'm the blue beast of the village, might guy!" he pointed to his sparkling smile. your eyes widened slightly at his over-the-top spin with his introduction. kakshi sighed and shook his head.

another female villager called your name. she was standing with a few other women inside a small restaurant. "i'll be back."

kakashi waited for guy to leave, knowing he wouldn't be leaving any time soon. he didn't know what he was there for anymore. he had already met you so there was no reason for him to stay.

"is there something else you're looking for?" he asked.

"how old is y/n? and why did you get assigned to her?"

kakashi glanced up from the pages, "she's 23, and no clue. not that i mind, she's nice to have around." he looked over to you receiving a gift from one of the ladies in the shop. "she's a lot different from those three." he said referring to his students.

a/n: i imagined the reader as shorter than kakashi cause he's tall but i won't say the reader is shorter than him

a/n: i imagined the reader as shorter than kakashi cause he's tall but i won't say the reader is shorter than him. not like 2 feet tall, i mean like a little bit shorter than him fsjwbsih