❀ . . . twenty one

A RESPONSIBILITY ON EVERYONE

you couldn't stand still in the hokage's office

you couldn't stand still in the hokage's office. your fingertips tingled in excitement and your heels bounced. tsunade's gaze was focused on the paperwork she flipped through at rapid speeds. she finished with the stack you walked in on her working on and slammed it on the other side of the desk.

her hazel eyes lifted above her folded hands. the intense stare of the hokage didn't frighten you at all.

"you really do wanna become a medical ninja?" tsunade smirked.

"i do."

tsunade leaned back into her seat. "medical ninja are an important value on a team, and you understand that. so i've come up with a plan just for you. i won't have you go through the academy but i'll give you your very own teacher."

"really!" you exclaimed.

"i think they'll be perfect for you. i'll be the one to teach you medical practices, though. if there's anything you need, absolutely anything, i'm giving you access to every source of medical information in the village."

you felt like screaming. she only grinned. "thank you so much lady tsunade!"

"your new sensei should be right outside the window."

you jumped towards the open glass and stuck your head out. a gloved hand waved. white hair stuck out from behind the familiar green book.

"kakashi!" you squealed.

he stood up and placed the book in his pocket. "kakashi-sensei," he corrected.

a/n: i have a couple ideas for naruto books but i don't know who to write first

i have a few chapters for one of them