❀ . . . twenty nine

HOLD OFF UNTIL I RETURN

kakashi couldn't wait to see you

kakashi couldn't wait to see you. it's felt like years since he last saw you when it's only been a month. a horrible month. tsunade apologized for sending him on a mission on such short notice. he didn't think it would take that long.

in konoha, you were also returning from a mission assigned to keep your mind off kakashi's absence. you tried many things to keep yourself busy. you went out to lunch with asuma's team, watched jiraiya train naruto, and studied medical books in the library.

it worked. you loved all your friends but you missed kakashi more than anything. he was your favorite person in the village.

you sighed and opened your front door. you were gone for three long days. all you wanted to do was eat first then collapse onto your bed. so you went to the kitchen feeling drowsy.

you were shocked awake. your eyes brightened and you jumped over to him. kakashi was standing by your table with miso soup plated for you two. you laughed as he wrapped his arms around you.

"aha you're back!"

kakashi cupped your cheeks. "the longest month of my life. i hope nothing changed while i was gone."

you shook your head. he gestured to the dinner he made for you. you sat next to him and thanked him for the dinner.

after dinner, he invited you on a walk. you decided to stop on the hokage monument.

"i'm very happy to see you," you said sitting down  on a bench. you laid your head on him and he wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"i missed you quite a bit. that entire month i was thinking of you, thinking about what i want with you." you looked up at him and waited for him to continue. "i want to become official. i want to call you my partner."

you grinned and hugged him tight. he hugged you back.

"i want to be yours kakashi."

a/n:

a/n: