❀ . . . twenty three

NOT THE ONLY ONE

kakashi panted after allowing his legs to collapse

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

kakashi panted after allowing his legs to collapse. you skipped over to him spinning the ring of the kunai on your index. the metal of your matching leaf headband glimmered in the sun. you crouched down in front of him.

"kakashi, i think i've gotten stronger."

"it's been two years," he said pushing himself onto his feet, "so you're a lot stronger. i'm extremely proud of how far you've come."

"you were the one who taught me everything. it's so crazy that lady tsunade chose you to train me," you laughed.

"actually, i spoke to her about it after i dropped you off at home. i promised you i'd help you with everything."

you slipped your kunai back into the pouch on you thigh.

"come on, we have to head over to the hokage's office," he said before you could thank him.

you climbed out onto the rooftop of the building after receiving your orders. you sat next to kakashi while he read his book. you tapped on your thigh.

"excited?" kakashi hummed.

"he's coming back, it's been so long!" you half groaned and threw your head back. kakashi placed his hand on your knee.

a window to the office slid open.

"kakashi-sensei! y/n! i'm gonna fight them?"

"naruto!" you jumped over to him as he climbed out onto the roof. his arms wrapped around your lower back. you yelped feeling your feet lift off the ground. you moved her arms to naruto's shoulders.

"y/n! i've gotten bigger haven't i?"

"yes! oh my gosh!" you laughed.

"i have a present for you kakashi-sensei." he set you back down and tossed something to kakashi. you looked over your shoulder to see what it was. a book. he held the book cover to his face.

jiraiya stuck his upper body out the window too. "y/n, it's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"master jiraiya hi! thank you for taking care of naruto while you were gone. he looks so different now," she smiled.

naruto looked back from in front of kakashi. the copy ninja's was buried in his new book. "i already told you, y/n likes kakashi-sensei."

jiraiya rolled his eyes. you covered a giggle with your hand.

"hey y/n, are you wearing a headband?" naruto asked, squinting.

you flicked the metal. "yeah! lady tsunade and kakashi helped a lot. lady tsunade taught me medical ninjutsu and kakashi trained me."

naruto scrambled to his feet like a puppy. "since when?"

"a little after you left."

"are you a chunin yet?"

"i became a jonin a few months ago."

naruto was in awe. you were already a jonin in two years. you must've been working harder than him. he was almost scared of the training tsunade and kakashi put you through.

"how many missions have you completed?"

"around 30 so far. you're really excited about this," you answered.

"yeah! and i'll get to see you for the first time in our fight!"

a/n: i'm just gonna spoil you guys at this point i didn't even stop writing on my break like i post chapters just to say i love you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

a/n: i'm just gonna spoil you guys at this point i didn't even stop writing on my break like i post chapters just to say i love you

also if you wanna message me like please do it makes me so happy and i'll always respond