❀ . . . seven

ENTERING A WON RACE

"kakashi you're always late, maybe we should be early next time

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"kakashi you're always late, maybe we should be early next time. they're also always so tired after training," you mentioned as they walked back to the village.

kakashi scratched the back of his neck with a chuckle. "they'll be fine, but are you hungry?" he asked. he poked the corner of his cheeks. you nodded and cupped your cheek.

"i could go for some tea right now," you raised her finger towards a small shop, "the family who owns there was really sweet to me last time."

"i'll go get it for you if you, which one do you like?"

you stopped him. "i'll go get it myself. you don't have to baby me, i'm an adult too, you know?" you reminded him playfully.

kakashi stepped to the side, leaning on the wall and letting you pass. something told him not to begin reading while he waited for you to return with the tea.

"i see you've been spending more time with y/n, kakashi," guy chuckled. kakashi titled his forwards. "it's my assignment, not saying that i don't like being around her." guy flipped his head in either direction.

"speaking of y/n...uh where is she?"

"getting tea, and it seems like she's talking to the owners again so she'll be a while."

guy chuckled again, "then this is the perfect time to tell you." kakashi raised an eyebrow at him.

"i've been observing you and y/n for quite a while and i've come to the conclusion th-"

"you've been stalking us?" he interrupted.

"i was collecting information!" he shouted. "anyways, i figured out that you have a crush on y/n but you're too scared to admit it."

"a crush on y/n..." the masked-man hummed. "where did you get that from?"

"just the way you act around her unless i'm wrong which i'm not."

"is that all you're here for?"

"changing the subject i see. well since you can't admit you like her i'm sure you wouldn't mind me asking her out right now. feel free to try and challenge me, ask her out first unless you're afraid of losing?"

"there's nothing wrong with that it's just, she's always busy now. she's always with me since i have to escort her around, besides she barely knows you," he said nervously.

guy stuck a foot out in the direction of the tea shop. you appeared in front of them in a few seconds. you had managed to carry three cups of tea in her arms. "hi guy! i saw you were over here and the lady who owns the tea shop gave me extra. would you like one?" you extended a cup out to him which he accepted. you also handed the other one to kakashi.

guy's smirk went unnoticed by you. "anyways y/n, i-"

kakashi threw his hand in front of guy. he gave an awkward smile to save himself from having to explain anything. "if you insist," he agreed. you cocked your head to the side, scratching the back of your neck.

kakashi spun you around and mumbled about going to the river and eating ramen. a very confusing story.

guy laughed, "well then kakashi! we'll see who wins!" as he watched you walk away.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

a/n: might guy stan account 😩