❀ . . . fourteen

THEY'VE ALREADY BEGUN

sakura invited her teammates naruto and sasuke to meet up with her

sakura invited her teammates naruto and sasuke to meet up with her. they sat together on the bench.

"what did you want us to meet us about?" naruto groaned. both his elbows stuck out from behind his head. he plopped himself on the seat opposite to sasuke and next to sakura.

she wore a grin on her face. "yesterday, i took y/n to the spa and we were talking. i brought up kakashi-sensei and she told me what she thinks about him. she thinks he's cool and interesting," she rambled.

sasuke stopped her halfway through, "and why do i care?"

"oh come on sasuke, we know you secretly want sensei and y/n to get together," said naruto.

the uchiha rolled his eyes. sakura continued telling them about her time with you. "she's really a kakashi-sensei fangirl! when i asked her if she would date him," she squealed internally at the memory. even sasuke became visibly interested in what her response was.

"and?" naruto ushered her to finish.

"she said it depends!"

both of the boys sighed.

"that's not it! i asked her what it depended on...then she said if kakashi-sensei likes her!"

"okay and what's that supposed to mean?" naruto asked.

"you idiot," sasuke hissed, "it means she likes kakashi."

it took a moment to register in naruto's head. his face went blank as he pieced together the information. it got there eventually. he gasped once he understood. his grin mirrored sakura's. "so all we need to do is get kakashi-sensei to admit that he likes y/n!"

sakura pulled them closer to her by their shoulders. she glanced between both of them. "so here's our plan..."

a/n: lemme make sasuke and naruto get along like in fillers for a little