❀ . . . thirteen

INITIATING THE PLAN

pink hair appeared at your door

pink hair appeared at your door. "good morning sakura," you greeted kakashi's student. sakura held her hands behind her back with a grin spread across her face. she looked awfully excited about something.

"good morning miss y/n. i have two tickets for a spa and i was hoping you would join me. it's full treatment and i wanna get to know you without naruto and kakashi-sensei interrupting us." she held up two white and green tickets.

"that's so nice of you sakura," you gushed. "of course that sounds fun."

sakura's face lit up. you and her walked to the large building in the center of town. sakura cursed her own luck. naruto was also wandering around the village today.

she placed a hand on your back to turn you around. "so y/n, is this your first time at a spa?" she laughed awkwardly hoping she didn't notice naruto. of course your first instinct was to look back over your shoulder. lucky for sakura, naruto had already disappeared in the crowd.

"yeah it's my first time. but where are we going?"

sakura realized the spa was in the other direction and she had spun you around. she nervously giggled while trying to come up with an excuse. "maybe we should take the long way cause we never spend time together. this is our first time as just the two of us."

"that's nice of you sakura."

she kept her eyes open for naruto as you walked around the buildings towards the spa. sakura handed the woman at the door their passes. you changed into white and pale blue robes.

your first treatment would be a foot soak. a staff member opened the door for you. you sat in chairs in front of the small tubs of bubbling water.

"miss y/n, who would you say you're friends with here in the village?"

"my friends? guy, shizune," sakura waited for you to finish. "lady tsunade and i have spent time with each other outside of work so i think i can say we're friends, but asuma, and of course kakashi. but then there's you, naruto, sasuke, shikamaru, ino, and choji."

"kakashi-sensei, what makes you like him so much?"

"he was my first real friend and i've always thought he was so cool."

"is that all?"

"i can't say he's funny but he's interesting, really polite, but he always pays for me speaking of which we can go out to eat one day on me."

"would you ever consider dating him?" she hummed.

"dating kakashi? i've never thought about that. it really just depends," you answered.

sakura's ear perked. the response was perfect. "depends on what?" she leaned on the armrest towards you, smirking.

"well whether or not kakashi likes me."

"wait! what you're saying is that if kakashi-sensei told you that he liked you then you would date him!" she gasped.

"wait sakura that's not what i meant to say!" you blurted. it was too late, the younger girl wouldn't listen to anything else you had to say. she came up with every plan in existence to force a confession out of kakashi in her head.

"so you really do like kakashi-sensei!"

it was no use. she knew.

a/n: i like strong girls 😩 so i like sakura