❀ . . . eight

STILL MY TREAT

team 7 trailed behind their sensei and you

team 7 trailed behind their sensei and you. you were becoming familiar with each of his students every time you saw them. all their time spent together was with kakashi and all your time outside the mansion was with him. sasuke was quiet, naruto and sakura enjoyed talking to you. the other white haired individual dressed in red from the leaf village stopped kakashi. you and the students continued walking ahead.

"y/n, i have to do something but i'll be back in a few hours. you don't have to watch over those three, i can take you back home."

the students turned around looking disappointed. you shook your head and stepped back a little. "i don't mind! i can get you guys ramen if you'd like," you replied grinning at them.

naruto pumped a fist into the air. kakashi raised an eyebrow but brushed it off. "alright then," he said then left with jiraiya.

naruto had disappeared into his favorite place. sasuke stayed behind with you and sakura. he remained silent while walking with them. "so miss y/n, when did you meet kakashi?" asked sakura. your thoughts went back to her first night in the village when he had stopped at your bench. you also wondered whether or not you should tell the truth.

"we met when he was assigned to escort me around the village but i've always known about him. i never thought i would meet him," you giggled. you flipped up one of the flaps at the ramen shop for sakura and sasuke to sit down. you sat between sakura and naruto, who was already attacking his bowl.

teuchi placed three bowls in front of them. you looked over the counter to naruto. "naruto, would you like another bowl?" you hinted at his empty bowl. the blonde looked up awestruck, "yes please!"

sakura shook her head at him. "you shouldn't make miss y/n pay for all this."

"it's fine sakura, i don't mind. you and sasuke can get another one if you'd like."

they each got new bowls. when you pulled out your wallet to pay, you felt a hand on your shoulder. it stopped you from opening your wallet. before you could turn around, the meal was already being paid for. you frowned, already knowing who it was.

"it wasn't a problem kakashi, you're gonna go broke if you keep paying for me," you told him. his hand slipped onto your forearm. he replied, "they're my students anyways," and pulled you up by the elbow.

"i'm sick of you two flirting every two seconds," sasuke scoffed. you snapped her head away from kakashi. he brushed off sasuke's snarky remark and pulled you along. naruto jogged ahead of his friends to catch up with them. he walked backward in front of them.

"are you two dating yet? it's been like two months and you're still not together?" sakura complained. you shook her head, taking a quick glance to see what see kakashi was doing. he ignoring them, as always.

a/n: i know i'm tired of the ramen too