Chapter 35: Power

We grab Matilda, Drake and Jayden on the way. Ray also takes a couple of warriors like about thirty warriors with him. We are all excited as we run to the clear field outside the castle. Ray begins giving commands on what each warrior should do and strategies.

"I can't believe we are doing this" Matilda says excited

"I know right" I say smiling

"Get ready douchebags cause we are coming" Jayden says smirking

"We have to remember all our training and put it into effective use. We can't fail" Drake says looking all serious

"Matilda will you really be able to use your powers?" I ask looking worried

"Not much I guess. I mean it's the Fire Kingdom, my powers won't really be effective. But I will try" She says

"Ok I will be there in case you need help" I say

"Thanks Ash" She says smiling

"That's what friends are for" I say

"Ok are we ready" Ray shouts

"Yes sir" All the warriors shout at the same time

I had to admit the warriors did impress me. They were all orderly and organised, arranged in straight lines. They looked like soldiers who have had intense training. And they didn't look like lacky weak people, they were very muscular and strong.

"Are you guys ready?" Ray asks looking at us

"Yes" We say

We close our eyes and I picture The Fire Kingdom. The red big gate with the sign on it, the fire tourches around the environment. The little children fighting around. Everywhere gets windy as my necklace glows and I land in the middle of the large kingdom.

The warriors quickly retract to their standing positions. I look around the kingdom and I gasp at the destruction. Buildings were destroyed, crumbling to pieces of sand. Children and women screaming and running, Men trying to protect their families. The once lively environment had turned to one of utter despair.

"Warriors go and protect. Our aim is to protect as much people as we can" Ray shouts

The warriors run into the field shouting out a cry. I look forward and see the four devils looking at the destruction like a beautiful artwork. I scoff and my hands were itching to wipe those smirks off their faces.

"As much as I don't want you guys running in there. You are really our only hope. Now go beat those brats to pulp" Ray says

We nod our head and I bolt into the sky. I look down at the four royals on the ground and land in front of them.

"Surprise!!!" I shout

I head butt Max in the face and punch Jace. Tehilla quickly notices my presence and kicks me, I roll on the floor and quickly stand up. I fly towards her and grip her hand twisting it and sending kicks to her back. She winces in pain but places her hand on my face, releasing light.
I shout and fall on the floor. The light still fading on my irises.

"Starting all the fun without me?" Matilda says standing beside me

"You are welcome to join me" I say my vision still a little bit blurry

The boys stand beside us as we look at the four royals. You could say this is the time when they are looking at each other and having a super showdown. Like in Avengers Civil war.

"So you are here again" Max says with a smirk

"What? You missed us" Jayden says

"You wish" Layla says