Chapter 18: Busy

I wake up to my mom shaking me and whispering into my ear. I grumbly open my eyes and I see a scornful look on my mom's face.

"Asher where were you??" My mum says

"Emmmmm" I didn't know what to say

"You know if you were gonna help Chloe you should have said so"

"Oooo yeah I was at Chloe's"

"You should have told me"

"Sorry mum I will next time"

"Your dad is also expecting an explanation" She says with a raised eyebrow

"Ok ok but I have to get ready for school"

"Fine, downstairs in thirty minutes"

I push her out of the room and then I suddenly remember. OMG!!!!!!! I was supposed to help Chloe and then I was teleported. Gosh she must be so upset.

I pick up my phone and I see five messages and seven calls from Chloe, three messages and four calls from Emily. I felt horrible I was supposed to help her but I left.

Me: Chloe I am sorry, are you at the bus stop??

I rush downstairs and meet my father's questioning eyes. I sigh and walk towards his direction. His black eyes looking at me with intensity and I knew I was in a lot of trobule.

"Hey Dad" I said while scratching the back of my neck awkwardly

"Asher Josephine Sparks where were you??"

"I was at Chloe's helping her get ready for her party"

"And you couldn't tell us"

"I am sorry, I didn't think it will take a long time"

"Well you are grounded for a week"

"Dad nooooo" I yelled with pleading eyes

"It's final" He says with a stern face

"Mum" I shouted hoping she will help me out here

"Sorry sweetie but you deserve it" My mom says with a smile

I huff and feel like pulling my hair out, but I just sit down eating my food quietly. I was upset, I was grounded for a week. Chloe's party is next tomorrow. I can't miss it. I sigh in frustration and leave the house.

I stand at the bus stop for some time and I see Chloe approaching. She walks past me like there was no one there. I knew she was upset.

"Chloe I am sorry, I know I should have helped. Something came up and I had to go. Did you guys get a ribbon?? Chloe at least say something I am really sorry" I say

"Where were you??" Chloe says with a cold tone

"Something came up and I had to leave"

"You couldn't even call or text to let me know"

"I am sorry, my phone died"

"Fine" She says with a sigh" but you owe me for not being there to help"

"I know I know I will make it up to you"

"The house looks perfect for the party, everything is ready"

"Emmm Chloe I have to tell you something"

"Spill"

"I might not be able to attend the party"

"Why???????" She screams

The bus pulls up in front of us and I drag her into the bus before she starts shouting like a crazy woman about the fact that I might not come.

"I am grounded"

"What did you do??"

"Yesterday"

"So whatever came up doesn't have to do with your parents??"

"Yeah"

"I think I can talk your parents into letting you come or my parents can"

"Yeah they are pretty close"

"So my parents are gonna talk to yours"

"Thanks, I was really worried that I won't be able to come"

"No problem and you just have to be there, it's my party"

"Yep and I am sorry again for leaving"

"Don't worry I am over it but you are coming today right??"

"Yep I am sure you and Emily made it look walla"

"Trust me it is perfect"

"So have you made the list of people coming??"

"Nope, me and you can do it together"

"Good idea"

"And Mike will be at the top of the list"

"Chloe"

"Hehehe"

We hop out of the bus and Chloe goes to her's while I check my timetable and I see Biology, here we go. I open the door to my class and sit down, Lois beside me.

"Sorry students but your biology teacher is not around. Use your time wisely" A woman says before she leaves

I smile smugly and leave the class, I run outside and sit close to the field. Feeling the wind, memories of everything that happened yesterday flooding my mind.

It's so weird how my life has changed within weeks. Now I am the Wind Goddess and I have powers. I wonder just how much adventure awaits me, all the information is still too much to take in.

I close my eyes and remember the fact that I am grounded. The same power as last time came and I feel everywhere getting windy. I open my eyes to see windows of my school slamming shut, the grasses moving wildly and sand flying away.

I calm my emotions and everything stops so abruptly. It's so strange that I can do this, I can cause this. I wonder what I can do exactly. Can't wait to know more. I think with a smile on my face.

Hey guys, I wrote this chapter feeling sleepy so please don't kill me if Asher seems sleepy. Her creator feels sleepy. Hehehe hoped you loved it.

Hope you can tag along till the end, drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe