Chapter 14: Asher

After some days, the necklace was still in my awful shoe but with my mum's whining about how she didn't give me the necklace to stuff inside my shoe.

I began wearing it and so far so good, everything was normal I didn't get teleported or something. I had to admit it rhymed with almost everything I wore and a lot of people envied this necklace.

Right now I am in the cafeteria with Emily and Chloe, talking about how we are gonna design her house for the party. It was on a Saturday which was close, so we had to get to work.

Out of no where Daniel appeared behind Chloe's back and closed her eyes. A wild grin on his face as he watched Chloe try to figure out who was behind her. I was laughing at how confused Chloe was and I didn't notice the figure behind Daniel.

It was Mike, he was in a football jacket and had his hair flying wildly. He wore Snickers and a blue jean trouser, to summarize this description he looked stunning. He ran his fingers across his hair and chuckled at how playful Daniel was

"Stop checking him out Asher" Emily leaned in and said

"What!!! No I wasn't checking him out" I defended

"Yeah right"

Finally Daniel and Chloe stopped their flirting game, and we all sat around the table. Mike sitting beside Daniel and directly opposite me.

"Hey guys meet my friend Mike" Daniel said

" Hey Mike I am Emily"

"Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

"The name is Chloe" I guess she was putting on some bad girl facade

"Nice to meet you Chloe, I have heard a lot about you"

"Ooo I hope they were nice words" She glared at Daniel and I chuckled at how Daniel put on an innocent face.

"They were"

Everybody turned quiet staring at me. What?? Then I realized I was suppose to introduce myself and I was eating a donut full of ketchup, so I used my tongue to lick it off so I can talk. But as I am about to start talking, everyone bursts into laughter.

"What?? What's funny??"

"You, Asher" Daniel said still laughing

"You are really funny Asher" Mike said

"Licking your lips like a baby" Chloe added

"Hey I had to clean it off"

"They are serviettes all over the place"

"I didn't wanna use them"

"Just introduce yourself"

That's when I remembered I was about to talk to Mike again, and he just saw the whole ketchup drama. Somebody dig the ground open and bury me.

"H..i I a...m As.....her" I managed to put those words together

"Good to see you again Asher"

"Emmmm go..od to s...ee yo...u t ..oo"

Chloe kicked me under the table and mouthed put yourself together woman. I chuckled and shut my mouth so I won't stammer again

"Okay Bye Daniel got to go. See you at practice this afternoon"

"Ok bye dude"

As soon as Mike walks away, Emily and Chloe start screaming. And I just knew this wasn't gonna end well.

"Girl this is the perfect opportunity"

"Yeah!! Mike is Daniels friend, so you two can hook up"

"You guys are crazy"

"We are dead serious girl"

"This is your time to shine"

"Like when Daniel and Mike are doing something, we can tag along and you guys can get closer. Or we can invite him to the party"

"Yeah perfect idea"

Chloe and Emily continue walking on their master plan. While Daniel looks speechless as they talk about how they will use him to bring me and Mike together.

"And what makes you guys think I am gonna do all of this"

"Of course you will"

"Well I won't"

Chloe walks towards Daniel and jerks him by the collar, I thought it was funny how Chloe was holding a really good, skilled and handsome football player by the collar. I am sure he was letting her do it.

"If you don't help us I am gonna kick you in the......"

"Chloe language" I said

"Don't worry princess you can kick me anywhere you want" Immediately Daniel said that Chloe started blushing and let him go

"Ewwwww you guys are soo disgusting" Emily shouted

"Flirting in school bad students" I said while shaking my head like I was a teacher.

Soon, school is over. Me and Emily planned to go to Chloe's so we can start preparations for the party. Chloe's mom handled small chops and cupcakes. They ordered drinks and some snacks.

We were decorating the house with ribbons, and beautiful designs. Balloons were all over the floor and I was trying to hang a long design Emily made. I am not good at designs, drawing or painting.

"Is there a red ribbon"

"No!! I don't have one"

"I do but it's at home"

"Can you run home and get it??"

"Yeah"

I begin sprinting to my house to get the red ribbon when I see the necklace begin glowing. My eyes widing with shock

Ooo no!! Not now

I begin feeling dizzy, spinning and spinning like it will never end. Soon I land on solid ground and I opened my eyes expecting to see the familiar castle only to see..............

Hey guys, don't kill me for the cliffhanger. Drop the potatoes and calm down people. Just be patient till the next update and you will learn more. Chloe and Daniel are really something huh??

Hope you can tag along till the end, drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe