Chapter 13: Reappeared

Soon school is over and I am relieved. I hop into the bus and in no time, I am home. I head to my room change my clothes and pick up  my math note.

Again, I am not a nerd. I have to read for the math quiz, I wasn't joking when I said I am going to steal the spotlight from Bethany. Someone had to put her in her place.

After reading for hours, I hear the door bell ring. I rush downstairs and open the door.

"Mum welcome"

"Thank you sweetie"

"Where is dad??"

"He had an urgent matter to attend to, so he might not come home tonight"

"Ooo okay"

I wasn't that shocked, my dad goes out a lot. He is always busy and travels a lot. But nonetheless, he is still the best dad in the world. He always tries to find time to spend with us.

My mum goes upstairs and i remember I have dishes to wash. Soon my mom comes downstairs and gets her food but with questioning me of course

"Asher why didn't you wash your dishes earlier??"

"Sorry I was reading"

"Don't use school work to cover up young lady"

"I am not, I was seriously reading"

"Just wash it earlier"

"Ok, that reminds me I have something to show you"

I rinse my hands and dry them before hopping upstairs. I open my bag and slip out the form our principal gave us. I rush downstairs planning to hand it to my mom, but I think twice.

"Mom your hands have oil on them"

"Yeah soooo"

"Soooo my principal is going to think am irresponsible if anything should happen to this piece of paper in my hand"

"Fine fine but what am I doing??"

"We are going for the Inter State Quiz and I need my parents approval"

"When is it??"

"I don't know but I think it's soon"

"Asher I have told you a million times, ask questions"

"Am sure they will tell us later"

"Asher"

"Ok ok I will ask, now please go and wash your hands"

My mum rolls her eyes at me and heads to the kitchen. I hear the tap running and stare at the form. It had normal things like Name of student, class, age, parent information bla bla bla.

My mum comes out and I hand it over to her. She signs and fill in all the information including mine.

"Hey I can do mine"

"Then what took you so long"

"I was planning to"

"Yeah you were planning to. Go and read young lady"

I huff from a far distance so she won't hear me and murder me.

"Asher Josephine Sparks what did you just do??"

"Nothing, love ya"

I run upstairs and continue reading. After what seemed like years, my eyelids begin to drop. I tuck in my bedsheets ready to go to dream land when my mum calls me. I drowsily drag my feets downstairs.

"Mum you called me"

"Yes Asher I found this outside, do you know who it belongs to??"

When i see what my mum is holding in her hands and admiring, my mouth drops open and my drowsy eyes get wide open. It was the necklace!!!!

I threw it away some days ago, how could it just reappear??. I remember Sasha saying it's a teleporter, did it teleport here??. Nah Sasha says it doesn't work in our world and it can't work on its own, but how is it here??

"Mum where did you get that" I was panicking

"I told you I found it outside"

"Mum you should throw it away"

"Why!!! It looks really pretty and gorgeous"

"But mom you don't know who owns it, and the person might be looking for it"

"No!!! I saw it close to the trash so i doubt if anyone still needs it"

"But mom......"

"It will be a real waste to throw it away"

"Mom it might be infected with diseases or something"

"Thats why I just disinfected it"

"Mom....."

"Don't you think it compliments my skin"

She puts the necklace on and I remember what Sasha said. My mom can be teleported at anytime with that thing on. I have to take it from her.

"No!!! Mum I want to have it"

"But you were so against me having it"

"Thats because I was jealous and I wanted to have it"

"Hmm that makes sense. But if you wanted it you could have told me"

"Sorry mum, so can I have it"

"I really like it"

"Mum please"

"Fine I can get another one. Take care of it"

"Ok mum thanks"

"You are welcome!!! Good night"

"Good night"

I run upstairs and stare at the necklace that I threw some days ago. How is this possible!!! But one thing is for sure I am not wearing it, before I get teleported to only God knows where.

I decide to put it in one of my shoes that I hate so much. There!! If the necklace wants to teleport anywhere, it can take that awful shoe with it.

I sigh and lay on my bed. I have really been lying lately, I should go to church and ask for forgiveness. Soon I travel to dream land.

Hey guys, the necklace is back, so a lot of things are about to start happening. It's gonna be really interesting and I will try to make it as juicy as possible. I hope you guys took note of Asher's full name, ASHER JOSEPHINE SPARKS. If you watch Disney Channel, you will have a hint of where i got it from. I hope you loved it.

Hope you can tag along till the end, drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe