Chapter 27: The Wind Kingdom

We walk to a gate and see Welcome to the Wind Kingdom where you go with the flow written boldly on the gate. We enter the gate and see a peaceful field and a lot of trees. Trees dancing with the flow. People flying in the sky.

They flew in the sky with wings that looked artificial. They looked splendid and colourful, they flew and dominated the sky. I push my friends towards the artificial wing shop and we get some wings. I place my hands tightly on the shoulders and I feel myself bolt upwards feeling the wind hitting my face and scattering my hair.

I move around in the sky, my hand feeling the clouds as they look like cotton candy. I fly upwards and look at the ground down below yelping. Everything looked really small and the thought of falling from this height was enough to make chills run up your spine.

I look at the others as they try to move in the wind. I chuckled to myself as they struggled to get a hang of the wings. But for me it was pretty easy, maybe it was part of the whole Wind Goddess thing. We land back to the ground and I notice the way the people dressed.

They wore a combination of white and gray. Mostly gray and they wore a combination of top and skirt or trousers. Unlike the Water Kingdom where their dressing was mainly gowns for women. In the Wind Kingdom,their dressing was mostly a combination.

I look around and notice children running about. I see a group of women who seemed like they were dancing. But their dancing was weird with the way they moved their bodies and inhaled the air as they threw their bodies back and forth. They looked like Moana's Grandmother, dancing weirdly.

"Asher your kingdom is incredible" Matilda says

"So is yours, they are both splendid and special in their own way" I say

"Yeah everything is nice except for the flying part" Jayden murmurs

"What is wrong with it or is little baby Jayden scared of heights" Matilda says, mischief obvious in her eyes

"No, it's just really high and very nauseous" Jayden defends

"Yep definitely a baby" Matilda says

"Ok I wanna enjoy my kingdom, you guys should keep it down" I say

"You guys should keep it down, I wanna enjoy my kingdom" Drake mimics in an annoying tone

"Drake" I shout

"Well enjoy it now cause we are soon leaving" He says annoyingly of course.

I stick my tongue out and continue walking around. Being in my kingdom made me feel a sense of responsibility. It was my responsibility to protect the people here. It looked peaceful and beautiful, hearing the laughter of children and the gossiping voices of teenage girls chatter away brought a smile to my face.

And I felt my powers grow stronger being here, this was where I belonged. Then the thought of a life here or a life where me and my parents living together came to my mind. I hadn't even seen them or knew what they looked like, but King Judah said they were warriors.

I will have to get more answers and get more details, but for now I should just enjoy the moment. My kingdom was beautiful and magnificent, I loved everything about it. The houses were beautiful and were built on land since water wasn't around it as the Water Kingdom.

"Asher let's go" Jayden yells

I look around my kingdom one last time before leaving, I will surely come back here soon. And maybe I can make some new friends and even get to know some people. It's funny how I am already calling it my kingdom, my people. I guess it's my Goddess instinct or maybe, I have fallen in love with this place already.