Chapter 28: Fight

I turn around to look at a man, no scratch that, boy. He looked liked my age but was really tall and muscular. He had brown hair, green eyes, a sharp jaw and had well defined muscles. He removed the cloak from his head and he had brown hair. I know you might think I am crazy, but it looked purple in a way.

"Max what are you doing??" A female voice yells

"We have company" He yells back

Three people come out from the bushes and look at us for a moment. Suddenly, I feel myself getting trapped. One of the girls put her hand out and now I am trapped in..... Ice. It was cold ad I felt my body getting numb. Our heads stuck out.

"What the hell" Jayden screams

I look at them and that's when it hit me. They are the other Gods and Goddesses. She must be the Goddess of Ice, Layla. She was tall and beautiful, but her hair was odd. It was white and she had piercing blue eyes. Her hair was long and fell to her back. Her skin looked pale but beautiful.

"Let us go" Matilda says struggling

"Aren't you putting on quite a show?? You should be screaming and begging" Layla says with a smirk on her face

"Oh we will see whose gonna beg soon" Jayden says

Jayden's hand begins glowing and I know he is using his powers. I feel myself slowly getting released from the death grip of the ice and I land on the ground. My body still shaking from the chill of the ice against my skin. They looked at Jayden shocked, then a smirk was soon replaced.

"So I guess that old grumpy king decided to summon you" Max says

"I have been waiting to finally meet you guys and see what you are made of, you know" Layla says while looking at her nails

"This is gonna be fun" One of them said

He sends a lightning strike to the sky and I knew he was the God of Lightning. He had black hair, dark brown eyes and a pointed nose. He was also muscular but not like Max, for Max was the God of Power. I didn't expect anything less. So he must be Jace.

Then the other girl whose cloak was still on, covering her face and stood quietly must be Tehilla. The Goddess of Light, I couldn't really make out her features but unlike all the others talking. She quietly stood and watched.

"We don't want to fight you" Drake says

"Speak for yourself" Jayden spat

"Do you think we are gonna let you go??" Layla says

"After you interrupted us, no way" Jace says

"And we are surely gonna meet in the future to fight, isn't this what we have been trained for" Max says

"We will just beat you guys to pulp so we can get The Heavens Gem without interruptions, good plan right guys??" Layla says

"Right" Jace says with a smirk

Holy Marcaroni!!! We are about to fight our arch nemesis. I mean this is what we have been training for. And this fight is inevitable, it has to happen sooner or later. With boldness, I step forward and smirk. I mentally hope I look mean and ruthless right now.

"Well get ready for a good beating" I say

"Yep cause we aren't going easy on you" Matilda says

"After trapping us in your dumb ice, you aren't getting away so easily" Jayden says, anger evident in his tone

"Well I can't wait" Max says

He throws a punch straight to the ground and the whole surface shakes. Drake sends a rock straight to his face, he catches it and crumbles it to pieces with an arrogant smirk on his face. He charges towards Drake and they roll on the floor.