Chapter 46: Shut up

Tears continue spilling down my face no matter how hard I tried to hold them back, they were rebellious and spilled freely. I needed to go somewhere and clear my head, I teleport to The Heavens Dome and go to my kingdom. I pick a dusty log of wood and cross my legs as I sit down.

People couldn't notice me as I sat down behind some bushes but I could see them clearly. I lean my head on a tree as I think of everything. The wind blew past me bringing me peace and comfort, just staying here was enough.....for now. The truth still remained that I would have to go back and face everything.

A stone comes flying towards me and stops at my feet, I stare at the tiny harmless thing and look forward to see a boy looking at me with wide eyes. His big eyes squinting in curiosity at me and soon his eyes widened as I flashed him a weak smile. He looked scared and stared at me for some time. He looked like he was five or six years old.

"Hey sweetie" I waved

"Hi" He waved back

"Where is your mummy?" I ask

"She is buying me candy at that shop over there" He says pointing to a small shop and sure enough a young woman stood there

"Why don't you go meet her, she must be worried about you" I say, my smile never leaving my face

"Ok bye Goddess" He says

"Bye. Wait what......" I say

I turn to question the boy when I notice he had left, and when I looked towards the shop. His hand was in his mother's as they walked away. How did he know I was a Goddess?? I thought curiously. My mind wanders off from the topic as I continue watching the boy walk away with his mom.

I begin remembering my mom buying me so much candy when I get first position everytime. The beautiful smile on her face every time she sees it, and my dad throwing me on his shoulder and tickling me non stop. I smile at the memories but now I wonder what they think of me. A disappointment, failure, disgrace..... Every terrible thing you can think of.

I teleport back to The Heavens Dome and go to the room where Queen Francisca showed me my parents. Thinking of my parents just made me flash back to them. I stare at the portrait and look at them. Looking at them and me, I could definitely believe that I was their child.

You could clearly see the resemblance, I read the little information about them over and over memorising it. I wish I could dig in deeper and find more. Which kingdom where they from? How did they meet? Did they have any other child apart from me? I stopped, that question shocking me.

There is actually a possibility that I may have a sibling in this world. The thought of having a brother or sister brought joy and curiousity. I will just have to investigate more, I determined inwardly. I hear footsteps and turn around, my hands already set to defend myself and attack if needed. I see a particular blue eyed boy standing there.

"What are you doing here?" We ask at the same time

"It's none of your business" I huff back

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Drake says looking at me

I avoid his eyes at all cost and turn around ready to leave. He been here is enough for me to fly out if possible. Don't ask me why, that's just a crazy fact about me. I feel someone hold my hand and turn me around.

"You were a lot calmer yesterday you know" He says

"That was yesterday, today is today. Now let me go" I say trying to pull my hand out of his firm grip

"Where are you going to? Weren't you doing something" He says

"I am done with what I wanted to do. Now I want to go" I say