Chapter 6: Kingdoms

We are still in the room waiting for God only knows what, while Ray and Sasha try to make us talk.

But I was quiet the whole time, just staring at everyone and thinking of what to do next.

Just then, its like what we had been waiting for finally came. It was a man,a huge but fairly old man with a woman beside him

Immediately, Ray and Sasha stood up and bowed. I knew they must hold some high position with how they acted. The woman walks up to us.

She smiled at us and looked at us with a big smile, care and concern written all over the face. Before she could say anything, the man pulled her towards him and they took a seat

"You are all wondering what you are doing here"

He said it with a stern face and caught right to the chase, that caught my attention. And I really wanted to hear what he had to say.

"You are in The Heavens Dome and I am King Judah, ruler of the Heavens. Our world is made up of 8 kingdoms which are the Wind, Fire, Water, Ice, Earth, Light, Power and Lightning kingdom. The heavens rule over all the kingdoms and guide them. We just watch from above and guide them while they make their decisions"

He pauses and stares at all of us, again with a stern expression.

"Any questions"

We all shake our heads, the woman hits him and warns him to take it easy and stop making us feel terrified.

I was somehow grateful for that.

"The Heavens thought it was important to make rulers, leaders and protectors of each kingdom. Then the Gods and Goddesses were formed. They protected their kingdoms and walked in harmony. But the unity among the kingdoms was broken because of greed. They wanted to get THE HEAVENS GEM, it is a powerful weapon made by the heavens first leader but it is not known to anyone where they are now....."

He was just about to continue when the woman nudges him.

"OK I think that's enough"

"No I haven't told them what they must know"

"Judah that's okay. They are okay"

"Let's ask them. Do you want to hear more??"

When I looked at the others. Curiosity was all over their faces just as I was desperately curious and wanted to hear more.

"They have to leave"

"Francisca"

She glares at him and he finally sighs, feeling defeated. I internally chuckle at how she can make him resign to defeat.

"I think its time they go home"

We look up at her, she whispers something to Ray and Sasha. She and the man leaves the room while she whispers a bye to us.

"Alright all of you follow me"

We are brought outside, it was so large and beautiful. I looked down and that's when I knew we were really high.

It looked like we were in a castle or tower. I really wondered how we got here. Ray and Sasha gave us different things.

Jayden and Drake got wrist bands, I and Matilda got Necklaces.

"What are these for"

"You will know later"

"For now, handle them with care and keep them"

"And do not speak of what happened to anyone"

"It must be a secret"

We nod and then Ray and Sasha hold our hands. Telling us to shut our eyes while they murmur something.

Immediately, we begin to go at a fast speed. I didn't know how but I knew we were going fast with how the wind was hitting my face and scattering my hair.

We finally stopped and when I opened my eyes, I was on the road again but no one was with me. The others had left, I was at where I stopped previously.

I looked around confused, before I begin to run home as quickly as I can.

I stop at the door of my house, I press the door bell for sometime before my mom opens it. I could clearly see the look of concern written all over her face.

She wraps me up in a hug and I could hear her muffled cries. I rub her back in a smoothing manner. She pulls away and stare at me still holding my shoulders.

"Mum am fine"

"Are you sure??"

"Yes mom am really fine"

"Where have you been"

I didn't know what to say, should I say it or shouldn't I.

"Mum its been a long day"

"Asher don't lie to me"

"I will tell you tomorrow, I promise"

"OK"

She says reluctantly before guiding me into the house and my dad comes out of the room.

"Sweetie Are you okay? Where have you been? Did you get hurt?"

"Dad am fine"

I smile weakly at them before I fake a yawn and say I wanna go to bed. They nod and I climb the steps heading to my room.

But I knew they were still watching me when I felt their gazes on me.

I enter my room, take off my clothes. Have a quick bath before putting on my pyjamas and heading to my bed.

I lie down when I suddenly remember something, i check the pocket of my jeans and I see the necklace

A whole lot of secrets revealed, I was trying to make this chapter very understandable. Hope I did.

Hope you can tag along till the end. Drop a vote and comment, Love ya and stay safe