Chapter 36: Calm

Everything was wrong and it wasn't getting better. No!!!! Instead it was getting worse. The ground had started releasing flames of fire from the ground. Ray and the warriors were trying to evacuate the kingdom, getting everyone out. While we tried to calm Jayden down, which by the way hasn't been going too well.

"Jayden!!!! Stop you ar..." Matilda shouts

She gets interrupted by a fire ball heading for her face cutting her off. She uses her powers to destroy the ball before it could hit her. She looks at me, our hope was deflating by every second. Drake equally looked worn out. Layla and her friends weren't having a good time cause Jayden kept on attacking them.

Right now, Layla created a large ice fortress around them. While we are out here cleaning up their mess, well trying to. Cause Jayden isn't listening. I rack my brain and think of a way, I knew nothing about this apart from what Sasha and Ray told us. And they hadn't mentioned a way to stop it.

Suddenly, my face brightens like a light switch had been switched on in my head.

"Hey guys" I shout

"What??" Drake answers frustrated

"Fire and Water don't get along right?" I ask

"Yeah, what are you getting at?" Matilda asks

"I am saying we can use your powers to stop Jayden like maybe weaken him" I say

"Good idea" Drake says thinking about it

"But I don't want to hurt him. He's still our friend after all" Matilda says

"You aren't hurting him just making him weak so he can cause less damage" I say

"Fine I will do it but how are we gonna go about it?" Matilda says

"Ok Drake and I will make sure that he doesn't move, attack anyone or anything. While you blast water at him" I say

"Ok let's go" Drake says

Jayden was still throwing fire balls after fire balls at Layla's fortress trying to destroy it. It wasn't going to last though, I could already see it cracking. It was just a matter of time but right now we had to stop him.

Drake creates a round large stone and sends it towards Jayden. Jayden sends a fire ball that blasts it to bits and his eyes locked on Drake. Matilda immediately blasts him with water, he lets out a low scream and turns towards Matilda. He was currently made of fire, so it hurt him.

I send a tree towards him and he sends flames of fire towards it burning it to crisps. Again, Matilda blasts him and he looks towards her but I and Drake had to put all his attention on us. Matilda was getting drained and even if Jayden was getting weak, it wasn't enough. I look at the ice fortress that was still sealed.

"Drake take care of him for some seconds. I will soon be back" I say

I fly towards the Ice fortress not giving Drake an opportunity to reply. I stop in front of the Ice fortress and I notice a large log of wood on the floor. I lift it up and throw it on the ice fortress creating a crack.

"Hey you better get your butt out here" I shout

They didn't still answer or come out. I lift up the log and land it on the ice fortress, still no reply. I began hitting the ice fortress repeatedly like a hammer trying to drive a nail in. I am ready to send another hit when the ice fortress shatters apart. The four royals walking out.

"What's your deal?" Jace shouts

"My deal is that your little princess pissed my friend off and now he is destroying everything" I shout angry