Chapter 10: Rejecting fate

Soon Sasha and Ray come into the room and we are lead to the same room as last time. The scary man, King Judah is sitted but his wife wasn't there like last time.

We all sit down and he just glances at us before pulling out things like scrolls. He clears his throat and stares at us.

"You all should pay close attention and no interruptions"

We all nod in understanding and I was very excited for him to continue his story.

"Greed destroyed the eight kingdoms as they all craved The Heavens Gem. The Gods and Goddesses tried to stop their kingdoms from continuing the war, but they were completely ignored. And soon an alliance was formed between three kingdoms; Lightning, Power and Ice kingdoms"

He brings out one of the scrolls and rolls it open. There  are pictures of three groups of people.

The first set wore blue with a snowflake mark on their flag. Two women in front with warriors behind them. The Ice kingdom.

The second set wore purple with a fist on their flag. Two men in front with warriors behind them. The Power Kingdom

The third set wore dark blue with a lightning strike on the flag. A man and women in front with warriors behind them. The Lightning kingdom.

"Soon the Fire, Water, Wind and Earth kingdoms also formed an alliance and easily countered the other three. The Light Kingdom didn't want to be part of any alliance but decided to join the other three kingdoms, and they were officially divided"

That doesn't sound good!!

"The Gods and Goddesses of the kingdoms also joined in the war. Hence, it became very destructive and a lot of lives were lost. Men, women and children were lost. But greed blinded them to see the effects of their actions."

He opened another scroll and what we saw was horrible. Dead bodies on the floor and blood was spattered all over the ground. Women and their children hiding. And I noticed four people up in the sky looking down at everything with a smirk on their faces.

"How are we connected in all of this"

He looked at me and I gulped down my saliva out of fear. He smirked and continued.

"The Kingdoms have those names because they believe those are their life sources, they don't have powers whatsoever. But the Gods and Goddesses have those life sources in them and each kingdom either have a God or Goddess. The Earth, Fire, Power and Lighting kingdom have Gods while the Wind, Water, Ice and Light kingdom have Goddesses"

That doesn't still explain why I am here Mister!!

"The Gods and Goddesses can use their powers in any form of their choice. The Ice Goddess can make ice daggers and many other things. Therefore, they fighting spelt doom. They might be powerful beings but they die and The Heavens pass down their powers to people they deem worthy. You four were chosen"

My mind was officially blown. Is he trying to say that I am one of these powerful freaking beings. Impossible!!!

"Your parents sent you to your world because they wanted you to have a normal life. As the four main elements; Fire, Water, Wind and Earth. Your lives as a God or Goddess was sure to be abnormal. But the Gods and Goddesses of the other four kingdoms remained here and are masters of our ways"

"OK stop this"

"Yeah please this is too much to take in"

"We can't be involved in all of this"

"It doesn't make sense"

"You all are crazy"

"Yeah we are getting out of here"

"This is a hell load of crap"

Sasha and Ray just stare at us not saying a word at our outburst but King Judah looked furious.

"All of you should shut up and listen to me. You are going to stay here learn our ways and protect your people. You will learn of your abilities, defeat the other four kingdoms. Get the Heavens Gem and restore order."

We look at him shocked at his outburst and everyone stays for a while silent.

"We are getting out of here"

"Yeah we can't do this or whatever you are asking us to do"

"Let us go and we will act like this never happened"

Matilda, Jayden and Drake get up and walk towards the door. I am still on my sit looking at everything speechless

"Asher aren't you coming??"

I look at them, then at King Judah. I wanted to be part of this in a way but it was too much to handle. If what he is saying is true, then it goes against everything I have believed in.

"I am sorry but I can't handle this"

I follow the others as we walk out and we are all lost in our thoughts.

"Everything he said was a lie right"

"I hope so"

"So how are we gonna do this"

"Yea we just left in grand style, we can't go back asking for help on how to go home"

"Sasha said when we concentrate and picture where we are heading to, it takes us there"

"OK let's hope this works"

I concentrate on the necklace, and I picture my house. Soon the necklace begins to glow and I feel myself being lifted. I wave at them before I feel myself move at a high speed.

After some spinning, I feel myself touch solid ground. I open my eyes and see myself at the door of my house. I remove the necklace and throw it in the garbage can.

So this is the end..... Or so I thought.

Hey guys, it was really hard to write this chapter. I wrote it and it got deleted, I got really frustrated and angry. I was thinking of not updating but when I thought of you guys I willed myself to write it again, I hope it was great.

Do you think this is the end of the adventure or there is more??

Hope you can tag along till the end, drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe