Chapter 24: Party

I enter Chloe's house hearing beats playing in the background and people dancing along. The house was beautiful with many balloons and ribbons, the welcome sign I tried to hang standing beautifully up there.

I see many of my classmates sitting down or dancing. It was just fifteen minutes into the party but you could already feel the vibes everywhere. I look around for Chloe but I don't see her, instead I see Emily. She also looked casual like me she wore a white camiso with a black jacket and blue jeans. She looked amazing even in a simple choice of clothing.

"Emily" I shout hoping she will hear me over the music

"Asher you are late" She states

"I had something to do plus it's just fifteen minutes right" I say smiling

"Chloe is gonna kill you" She says while rolling her eyes

"Where is she??" I ask

"Up there"

She points towards th stage which was the higher part of her big sitting room. She looked beautiful and not so casual, I mean this is her party. She couldn't look casual like everyone. She wore a white short dress with a black long jacket to cover up. It was a beautiful design.

"Thank you all for being able to make it to my party. It really means a lot that you all honoured my invitation. Today we are all friends, so please there should be no fights or quarrels. Keep to the rules; No drinking, smoking or making out in my party. Thank you and I hope we all have fun"

She finally completes her speech with a smile. Everyone claps while some annoying girls just rolled their eyes. I was happy about the non violent part of her speech. So she won't be able to kill me for being late to her party.

I walk slowly behind her until I was close enough to place my hands on her eyes. She looked shocked, then confused trying to find out who was behind her.

"Daniel??"

"Nope" I say in a different voice so she won't be able to guess

"Asher??"

"Yep"

"I should have known from how long those nails are. How many times am I going to tell you to cut your nails??" Chloe yells

I can't believe this girl just saw me since yesterday. And the first thing she does is to lecture me about my nails. She wasn't wrong though, I love keeping my nails. Since I am not so eager about fixing, I prefer keeping my natural nails.

"A million times" I say chuckling

"And you are late" She says glaring at me

"Sorry I was busy" I say

"Doing what??" She asks

"You know your party looks great" I say trying to change the topic

"Asher" She yells

"Ok I was reading" I lie

"Choosing reading over me, I am hurt" She places her hand over her chest feigning hurt

"Ooo Chloe don't be petty" I say

"Alright but you are in trobule later, now let's have fun"

She links our arms together and leads me to the dance floor. Level Up by Ciara playing. We dance to the beat swinging our hair, swaying our hands. Emily dancing too. We soon form a circle, shaking our fists in front of our chest.

It was really fun dancing horribly, people should try it sometime. The girls drag me to get some snacks after dancing for some time. I wasn't really hungry because I had eaten a lot at The Heavens Dome. I just took a donut and waited for the girls to get theirs.