Chapter 21: Treatment

"When did women become so violent??"

Daniel murmured while Chloe was massaging his arm. Trust me he was enjoying the attention he was getting alright. We found out Daniel, Mike and Brandon, I just found out his name. Thought it would be funny to crash our sleepover.

And we as the strong women we are beat the hell out of them. And now we are trying to make them feel better. But they deserve what they got, what were they thinking?? Trashing women's sleepover they are lucky they didn't die.

I am currently trying to rub some cooling liquid on Mike's shoulder. I feel happy doing this, it's not everyday you get to massage your crush's shoulder. But the fact that he is in pain isn't so nice.

"What were you guys thinking??" Emily says with her hands on her hips

"We just wanted to have some fun" Brandon cooed

"Fun!!! Fun you call that fun. We were scared shitless" Chloe muttered angrily

"I hope all the pain you are in is fun" I scoffed

They all groaned and murmured sorries. We finished giving them little treatment and to make up for what they did. They decided we should all watch a movie together.

"So which movie??" Daniel asked

"We can watch IT 2" Chloe suggested

"Haven't you had enough of IT" I say while rolling my eyes

"Pretty please let's watch it" Chloe said with dog eyes

I can't believe this was the same person apologising about making us watch it during our life and death situation. Unbelievable.

"Everyone voting for IT 2, hands up" Chloe said

Daniel, Mike and Brandon put up their hands immediately. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Are you kidding me right now" Emily yelled

"You can't deny those puppy eyes what they want" Daniel said while looking at Chloe

I sink back into my chair and grab some Pringles. Yeah we still got them even after Emily's drama. I was sitting with Chloe at my left hand side, Mike at my left. Daniel beside Chloe, Brandon beside Daniel and Emily beside Brandon.

The movie starts and gosh I don't even know which was scarier. IT 1 or IT 2. We screamed at almost every point, it's like Pennywise was stronger or something. But somewhere in the middle of the movie, I fell asleep. I don't know why or how but I did. Maybe because Mike was beside me.

****"**********

I wake up to see myself covered with a blanket on my sofa. The house was clean and all the snacks were disposed of, the TV was off and the lights were switched off. Today was a weekend so I didn't have to bother with school. I grumbily stand up and walk to my room.

They must have left early and cleaned everything up. How thoughtful of them. I pick up my phone and start checking for messages. I tap on Chloe and see a picture of Me and Mike. We were both sleeping and my head was on his shoulders and his head was on mine. We looked so cute.

She put underneath Cuties with a kissing emoji. I chuckle and remember her confession when we were about to die. I rush to her Instagram page and there it was alright. It was a video of me dancing during one of our fun times. Of course, I danced horribly not even according to the beat. But it was still nice and funny how I danced without a care

I tap on comments and there were many. Who's this great dancer?. Is that Asher?. Asher I didn't know you could dance. The smarty pants herself dancing unbelievable. This is so cute. I chuckle at all the comments and tap on the like button. Kill Chloe later on my to do list when we are back to school.

Speaking of, today is her party. Damn!!! Ok it's late. I check the time and it beeps 10:30 am and her party is by 5:00pm. I still have time, I enter the shower and after I am through. I slipped on my clothes. I am grounded!!! Today is just gonna be in my books, on the TV and on my phone.

But then, the heavens had another plan for me. The necklace begins to glow, I close my eyes cause I am already getting used to this. I see myself in the training field. Ray, Sasha and Drake standing there.

"Hi guys" I say

They just nod back at me and I look around.

"Where are the others??" I ask

"They will soon be here" Sasha says

"For now, you and Drake should begin training" Ray says

I nod and walk over to Drake, standing beside him. We kept quiet not saying anything. I thought it was awkward and decided to break the silence.

"Emmmm hi" I say. He just nods back

"You guys should try to narrow your emotions towards one point" Sasha says

"Today you are learning how to control your powers, you narrow it down to a particular spot. Not letting it get wild" Ray says

This is gonna be a long day!!!! I think while rolling up my sleeves

Hey guys, they are still training. Who thinks Asher and Mike's picture is totally cute??. And the chapters might soon start containing only the Gods and Goddesses part so we can speed things up. But before that something's are gonna happen at the party. And who is #Masher as in Mike and Asher. I know I know I am the master.

Hope you can tag along till the end. Drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe