Chapter 5: Mystery

After he said home, I got really confused. Home!!! My home was with my parents not in a place I don't know.

"I don't understand"

"Don't worry you soon will"

We walk to the middle of the room where I see three people my age standing there staring at everywhere strangely.

They begin to talk and mumble. They also look confused and anxious like me.

"What are we doing here??"

"If we have been kidnapped at least tell us"

"Please let us go"

I rush to their side cause they seemed to be in the same situation as me.

A woman and a man enters the room and walk towards our direction. The woman starts talking.

"Its okay you are safe here"

" You are here for a reason"

"What reason??"

"You are your people's only hope"

"What kind of  stupid stuff is this"

"The God of the Fire kingdom doesn't seem to be quiet"

"Am not a God, my name is Jayden and what the hell is the Fire kingdom!!!

"Well Jayden you all are in good hands"

"I think I speak for everyone when I say been dragged somewhere doesn't feel safe"

The man glares and stares hard at the boy named Jayden.

"All of you follow me"

The four of us follow him to a room, where there are different images and drawings and things like scrolls.

It looked like those scenes in movies where the old man shows important scrolls that they need to accomplish a mission.

I got really curious about these drawings and a drawing on a scroll of a set of people dancing caught my attention.

"What are these??"

"Ancient materials of the Gods"

"What Gods??"

"Your ancestors"

"And how are we connected in all of this"

"You are special people, that is all I can say for now"

"OK but seriously where are we"

"The Heavens Dome"

"What?? I have never heard of that"

"You won't cause its not meant to be known"

"OK so how do things work here"

"I see that the Goddess of the Wind kingdom asks a lot of questions but don't worry they will all be answered"

I looked at him confused by what he said. We enter into another room.

How many rooms do they have exactly!!!

But there was something different about this room, it was the biggest so far and had a lot of chairs

"My name is Ray and she is Sasha, can you all introduce yourselves"

"The name's Jayden"

"My name is Matilda"

"My name is Drake"

"My name is Asher"

After we introduced ourselves, that's when I took in their looks.

Jayden looked and talked like a bad boy, tough guy type. He had brown hair which was combed at the back but left high up in the front and it brought out his brown eyes. He wore a t-shirt and gray trousers.

Matilda looked like the shy type, her hair was packed in a ponytail. Black in colour and really long. She wore a short gown and a jacket. She had blue eyes and looked really cute.

Drake looked tough but not a talkative like Jayden, he was quiet. Had blonde hair which he comes back but still let some loose. He wore a blue trouser with a red hoodie.

And I let my hair loose, wearing my red top and blue trousers.

Thank God, I wore something good or I will look like the odd one out.

Two boys and two girls equal but what do we have to do with all of this??What did he mean by the Goddess of the Wind kingdom?? When am I going home??

A lot of questions were in my head.

*****************
At home, Asher's parents are worried as hell cause she hasn't come home.

"Where's Asher??

"I don't know honey"

"She should have been home"

"I tried her school but she didn't use the bus"

"Have you called her"

"Yes many times"

"Let's call Chloe"

"Good idea"

Asher's mom picks her phone and calls Chloe. It rings for a while and Chloe finally picks.

"Hello"

"Hello Chloe this is Asher's mom"

"Ooo good day ma"

"Good day Chloe, is Asher with you??"

"No she decided to walk today and I couldn't follow her"

"Ooo but did she say she was stopping anywhere"

"No she didn't say so, is anything wrong"

"No don't worry everything is fine"

"Ok but she said she will go with Lois"

"Thank goodness, do you have her number"

"Yes I think so"

"Please call her"

"OK ma"

"Thank you dear and please inform us"

She hangs up and paces down the room nervously, waiting for Chloe to call back.

After some minutes, her phone rings and she runs and picks the call.

"Hello Chloe, what did she say"

"They didn't go home together"

"OK but did she see her"

"No she didn't"

She sighs and looks down in disappointment.

"Thank you Chloe"

"OK ma but is Asher alright"

"Yes she's fine, don't worry"

When she ends the call her husband rushes into the room with a worried expression.

"What did she say"

"She doesn't know where she is and she didn't walk home with any of her friends"

"That's weird, she always walks home with them

"Sweetie am scared, where is she??"

"Don't worry am sure she's fine "

"I hope so"

A hell load of stuff about to happen, watch out guys and who thinks Jayden and Drake are cute

Hope you can tag along till the end, Drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe