Chapter 47: Semi Ending

I am still in my trance when Matilda barges in looking at me. Oh No!!! I hope she didn't see that, that would just make what she said true. But is what she said actually true, I mean it's just a kiss it's not like it means something. Wait!!! Oh my frigging donut, that was my first kiss. Drake Rogers just stole my first kiss.

"Hey what's wrong with you? I have been calling your name for a while now" Matilda says

"Oh sorry!! I was just thinking about something" I say

"Mmhmmm just hurry they are all waiting for us in the training room" She says dragging my hand

We begin running to the training room but I am wholly concentrated on what just happened. Drake Rogers really has some explaining to do, kissing me out of nowhere and stealing my first kiss. But wouldn't it be awkward asking him about it, I mean he might not have seen it as anything.

Meanwhile, I am here racking my brain over the whole thing. The truth though is that deep deep deep deep like really deep deep inside of me, I hope it meant something to him as much as it meant to me. My heart was jumping and hoping that the kiss wasn't just a joke to him.

"Finally" I hear Jayden grumble

"Whatever" Matilda says sticking her tongue out at him

"Now I have to tell you all something very important" Sasha says

"The War is coming" Ray says

We all look at each other confused. What are they talking about? They never mentioned any war or are they talking about the final fight. My eyes meet Drake's and I see a smirk plaster on his face before he looks away and puts on an emotional face. That jerkpid!!!!

"What war?" Jace asks

"The war between good and evil, the war between life and death, the war which decides whether your kingdoms survive or perish. The Great War!!!!" Ray says like he is imagining it all in his head

"Ok now that's dramatic" I mutter

"We are serious" Sasha says

"We didn't say we aren't taking you seriously, it's just shocking" Jayden says

"The council sent this letter to us" Ray says giving the letter to Drake

We all walk towards him like little children who want to take a peek at our friends love letter. I stand behind Drake and stick my head over his shoulder staring at the letter.

Dear King Judah,
       We would have loved to start this letter with pleasantries but unfortunately, this is not the time. A war is brewing!!! We have noticed the disunity between the kingdoms which have lasted for years now. It was a silent battle before but now it is making it's presence known. The Ice, Lightning, Light and Power Kingdom have already sent us a letter. And there is no doubt about it, they are coming and they are coming with full force. This is just a warning, prepare your Gods and Goddesses. The time has come. We will like to have a meeting with you all as soon as possible but for now, be left with this warning. THE TIME HAS COME, THE WAR IS KNOCKING!!!!

We all back away from Drake, the jolly atmosphere far gone. This was a warning and it was damn clear. It seemed to be more serious than we thought, they sounded just like Ray. The war between life and death, the war between good and evil. Were we good or evil? Surely, we are good.

"First of all, who the hell uses letters now?" Matilda shouts

"Exactly, I mean they could have just sent a text" I say

Ray and Sasha glare at us and we both shut up.

"Forgetting about that, who is the council?" Drake asks