Chapter 72- Taehyun

Taehyun's POV

Taehyun looked around. A lot of people were on the bus and it made him feel a little uncomfortable.

Just a little.

He sat in his seat. He was beyond glad to be with his friends, practically his family.

They DON'T hate me.

They actually HELPED me.

Taehyun felt his eyes turn glossy. He wiped away a tear that was about to fall.

He hissed when he touched his eye. It was purple and swollen, not the worst Taehyun's been through, but definitely not the best.

Stupid bitch punched me in the eye.

And he's still alive.

And he wants revenge.

Ugh.

Taehyun sat up straight in his seat and observed everyone.

Beomgyu was laughing at something, his eyes twinkling. He seemed happy, but something was off. His laugh seemed a bit forced.

Hueningkai was staring out the window, tracing his fingers on the window. His eyes seemed far away, distant from reality.

He also seems off. What happened when I wasn't here?

Yeonjun was also staring out the window, a tornado going through his head.

Soobin was absentmindedly staring at the floor, softly tapping his feet.

Everyone else was conversing quietly.

Taehyun sighed.

Just a few more hours until we reach the castle.

With that thought in mind, Taehyun drifted into a deep slumber.

•<><><><><><><><><><>•

"WE REACHED!!!!"

Taehyun jolted up in his seat. He blinked away his tiredness and looked around excitedly.

"The Castle, it's right there!" Fae yelled excitedly.

"It looks so gorgeous!" Anna blurted out.

"It looks so much better in real life!" Stina whispered.

"This is like a dream come true!" Rockz said in a dreamy voice.

"Let's go!!" all of Arya's friends screamed.

Taehyun smiled.

They must be so excited. This is the first time they are visiting the Palace.

With a deep sigh, Taehyun got up and walked out of the carriage.

The cool winter air hit his face. Little snowflakes danced in the air and landed on Taehyun's walnut colored hair.

Taehyun felt refreshed. The outside air felt so good after being locked up for a long time.

Gasps were heard from beside Taehyun.

"The Palace is so breathtaking." Misaki said in a breathless tone.

Taehyun looked at the marvelous Palace. It radiated a light of its own. Shiny marble stone glistened in the sunlight. Many intricate details were carved into the exterior of the Palace. There were carvings of happiness, prosperity, family and much more. Each carving told its own story.