Chapter 21- Beomgyu

Beomgyu's POV

Beomgyu eyed everything he saw in front of him.

The walls extended up far beyond his vision. Paintings decorated the walls, adding a homey feel to the huge room. There were comfy blue bean bag chairs placed next to each other in one corner of the room. In another corner, there was a cozy fireplace that brought warmth to the people inside.

How come I never saw this room before? Out of my entire 16 years of living here, I still haven't discovered what this Palace holds.

Beomgyu was in a state of shock. He has never seen this room before and it looked gorgeous.

Yeonjun was coming here, so does that mean that he knows about this place?

It didn't take long for Beomgyu's last few braincells to make the connection.

Beomgyu looked up at the faces that mirrored his own shock.

He saw Soobin and some other servants staring at him. Some had worried faces, while others had puzzled faces.

No one moved or made a sound in those few seconds.

Suddenly a loud burp interrupted the silence.

"WHAT THE FUCK KANG TAEHYUN!?! CAN YOU NOT BURP EVERY TIME YOU MEET SOMEONE NEW!" 

Beomgyu giggled at that. Some of the servants also giggled along with the Prince.

The atmosphere was noticeably calmer after that.

But of course it didn't stay like that.

A loud bang was heard from within the room. Everyone looked over to see what caused the sound.

Beomgyu ran towards the sound. He had a pretty good idea of who made that sound.

When Beomgyu finally reached the place where the loud sound was heard, he saw a frowning Yeonjun on the floor.

"Beommie, I think the walls hate me," Yeonjun pouted.

"Fuck the walls! They better not hurt you again!"

"Why would I want to fuck the walls?" Yeonjun asked.

"OKAY NEVERMIND THEN!" Beomgyu announced a bit loudly.

Beomgyu heard some laughter behind him. He turned around and saw the whole gang of servants laughing at them.

Beomgyu's ears slightly turned red. Whenever the spotlight is on him, he gets nervous and his ears turn a bright shade of pink.

"I just imagined him fucking the walls," a tall boy with unique features said not so quietly.

"Oh my gosh Kai! Your a baby, don't imagine such dirty things! Besides, we have a bigger issue at hand once again," the tallest, which Beomgyu knew was Soobin, said.

Soobin looked over at a man with deep dimples and glasses.

That guy radiates leader vibes.

"Okay, so another Prince has found out about our organization. Not to worry, we'll just offer him a position in our group. I actually was thinking of adding him ever since he turned 15."

"What the croissant!"

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow at that.

"That's exactly what you said for Rat Face! I wouldn't be surprised if you were thinking of adding Trump to this group!"

Namjoon kept a monotonous face.

Soobin gulped. "Sorry Namjoon hyung, continue."

Beomgyu was liking this group so far already.

"Beomgyu, I have noticed that you get a lot of hate. In our organization, BigHit Boys, we don't do that. We will love you like family and treat you well. In BigHit Boys, we train for the royal family. A few years ago, there were a bunch of bad robbers that came into the castle. We must do our job and protect everyone. We learn to fight and trick people. The big thing is that you can't tell anyone about this secret organization. Would you, Prince Beomgyu, like to join BigHit Boys."

Beomgyu's eyes watered.

This feels so unreal. Am I actually going to be part of a big family that will take care of me?!

Beomgyu smiled.

"Of course I'll join big man, and you can just call me Beomgyu."

The big man chuckled and wrapped his meaty and toned arms around Beomgyu's fragile figure.

Beomgyu smiled again.

I have a feeling that this is going to be quite an adventure. 

Thoughts?

Hey!! Someone talked to me at school today, so yayaya!

Please do comment and vote on the chapters! They make me motivated to write more and make me happy.

Luv you all ❤️❤️💕