Chapter 77- Everyone

Everyone's POV

[Taehyun's POV]

Taehyun was so lucky that he stumbled across Arya's friends and managed to escape the Palace. After leaving the crumbling Castle, Taehyun ran into a nearby forest and was surprised to see Arya's friends there.

So far Taehyun hasn't seen anyone else.

I hope everyone else escaped...

"COME ON LET'S GO!!!" Rockz shouted, shaking Taehyun away from his thoughts.

Taehyun glanced at everyone around him. Everyone, including himself, was caked in debris. It looked like they had an aggressive flour fight (Flashback to that To Do episode with flour).

"Where is everyone?" Anna asked.

Mahira shook her head. "We all got separated.... I think Arya is with the others."

Taehyun looked around at the field. A very thin layer of snow dotted the grass, reflecting the bright sun rays into his eyes. Taehyun exhaled the cool air.

He glanced at the Palace, which was many miles away. After Taehyun escaped the Palace, he almost broke down right then and there. He HATED Marvolo for ruining everything good in his life. Things were finally going smoothly, but of course, good things never last.

Taehyun's fingers involuntarily curled into fists.

He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He flinched and looked down at Cammy. She had a weapon in her hand and a smile on her face.

"Here is your weapon," she spoke, "You're gonna need it."

She quickly shoved a dagger into Taehyun's hands. Taehyun watched as Arya's friends each brandished a weapon.

Taehyun raised an eyebrow. "Where did you ge-"

"We don't have time for questions, let go fight!!" Misaki said.

Taehyun nodded. He swallowed the fear that started bubbling in his throat. He, along with Arya's friends, started hiking through the forest.

Taehyun suddenly felt a chill go down his spine. He had that creepy feeling like he was being watched.

His eyes darted around, but he didn't see any robbers.

"I swear to god, I feel like some serial killer is going to jump out of those trees and kill us all," Stina whispered to everyone.

Taehyun blinked. "Thanks, I feel much better now!"

And of course it was at that moment when Taehyun heard the sound of knuckles colliding with his jaw.

One second Taehyun was walking, the next second he was on the floor, bleeding, with a masked man standing by him.

The man raised a small shotgun, but Alaina quickly ran up to him and swiped the gun from his hand. She held it up and snapped it against her knee. The small gun broke into shards.

All of that happened within a second.

Alaina quickly looked up to see the man throw a fist. She ducked down and hammered him in the area where the sun don't shine.

The old bloke let out a cry and backed into a tree.

Taehyun looked around and gasped. Everyone around him was engaged in a battle with a masked person.

Fae and Anna were fighting a tall man. Both sides threw punches at each other fiercely, no one was backing out.

Cammy and Mahira used their weapons to fight another person. Taehyun could have sworn he saw a sandel fly through the air and hit the robber's eye. So far, it looked like their side was winning.