Chapter 54- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

What the fuck?

Yeonjun's mind was reeling.

Who is that man?

What does he want?

Why is he looking at Taehyun like that?

Why didn't Taehyun tell me he is a robber?

Am I mad at Taehyun?!

The man's booming voice interrupted Yeonjun's thoughts.

"Who are you guys and why are you here?" The man fixed his crisp black suit.

Damn that looks expensive.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "We are the Bighit Boys from Ayra and we want to make a peace treaty with you."

The man chuckled. And this wasn't the type of chuckle that put a big smile on your face, no, this was the evil laugh that sent shivers down your spine and made you feel weak.

"Oh man, your funny," the man laughed, "Clearly you don't realize where you are!"

The man straightened his back in a poised manner. His smooth, slicked-back hair shone in the light. "This is the home of the robbers! People train and train to be strong and brave! No, we will not sign any stupid peace treaty!"

The man raised a single eyebrow. "Since you have came here, there are only two options: you join the robbers or you die."

Yeonjun quivered on the spot.

This man is a psycho! (YOU GOT ME FEELING LIKE A PSYCHO~)

A shit eating grin grew on the man's face. "I saw you guys fight back at the battle, you all were decent. Why kill someone who is good at fighting? Why not recruit them instead?"

Yeonjun's blood boiled. If the book taught him anything, it was that the Boss was evil.

Yeonjun eyed Taehyun who looked like he was going to pass out from fear.

Is this man really that scary?

Should I trust Taehyun?

I'm still so lost right now!!

The man stood there, a smirk adorned on his face.

Yeonjun couldn't take it.

I don't care if I'm gonna die, I need to ask questions!

"Who are you??" Yeonjun asked.

The man licked his greedy lips and glared at Yeonjun. Something about his gaze looked different when he looked at Yeonjun, it seemed more hateful. "I'm Marvolo."

Yeonjun's brain whirled.

WAIT A MINUTE- ISN'T HE THE KING OF DESTIA?!? That explains the fancy robes.

"Yes Yeonjun, I am the King of Destia."

Yeonjun flinched. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?? WHY ARE YOU CAPTURING PEOPLE AND TORTURING THEM?? WHY?!?" Yeonjun screamed at him.

The people surrounding Yeonjun moved closer to him. He felt safe and protected in this circle.

The King chuckled evilly. "You think you know so much child, but that's where you are wrong. You know nothing!"

"THEN TELL ME! WHY DID YOU INVADE OUR LAND AND RUIN MY PALACE?!"

"I wanted you," the King breathed out, "I've waited so long for you and I to meet."

Me?! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?! 

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME?!"

King sneered. "Come out!" A women, whom Yeonjun guessed was the man's wife, suddenly appeared in the room.

"TELL HIM, DEAR WIFE!" the King spat.

The women's sharp cat eyes met Yeonjun's angry gaze.

She nervously tucked a hair behind her ear. "Hi Yeonjun.....or should I say my son?"

BAHHHAHHAHA I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER HANGER 😈😈😈😈😈

THOUGHTS?

You all must be so confused right now, I'm sorry.

I actually KINDA hinted at this earlier, but you'll understand more in the next chapters :)

I LOVE YEONJUN SOOO MUCH OMG 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO 😭😭😭😭🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚🧡💛💚