Chapter 60- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun peeked through the door of the empty room.

No one was there.

He quietly walked out of the room. Yeonjun kept his eyes trained on the floor.

You must be wondering what Yeonjun is doing. Well, he is wandering around the warehouse to familiarize himself with this place.

I shouldn't run into people, I don't wanna get into another fight.

Earlier that day Yeonjun accidentally ran into a boy twice his size. It did not end well with Yeonjun. A punch and a kick in the gut was all it took for Yeonjun to burst out in apology and run away from the boy.

Yeonjun looked up from the floor. Plain white wallpaper lined the walls. There were no windows in the entirety of the building, which means there wasn't any natural sunlight. No furniture sat in the hallway. Everything just seemed so boring.

Yeonjun looked around, trying to see anything that looked useful for an escape.

Nothing.

UGHHH I GIVE UP!!

Yeonjun walked away from the deserted room. He smelled the aroma of food in the air.

It must be lunch time...

Yeonjun didn't know exactly what time it was because there were no clocks or watches.

He followed the scent of food. In no time Yeonjun was in the dining hall.

A bunch of robbers were wolfing down globs of food. Yeonjun took one good look at the food and wrinkled his nose.

It wasn't the worst food, but it definitely wasn't the best.

Yeonjun didn't even know what food it was, which slightly concerned him.

How am I supposed to know what I'm eating??

Yeonjun saw a hand wave at him from the corner of the room. It was Arya's hand. Arya and the group sat at a huge round table. Yeonjun dashed over to the table.

A smile made its way onto his face. It felt so nice to be around familiar faces, especially in a crowd of unfamiliar ones.

"Where were you?!" Beomgyu asked worriedly. He smacked Yeonjun across the arm.

"Beomgyu what the fuck! I was.... you know," Yeonjun lowered his voice, "Exploring."

Beomgyu shook his head. "It's too dangerous to go now, I just saw someone get beaten up! I don't want that to happen to you."

Yeonjun looked around at the table. "Then what were you all doing?!"

"Sitting here," Kai responded, "And eating."

Yeonjun bit his lip. "No offense, but the food doesn't look the best."

Kai shrugged. "It honestly doesn't taste like anything."

Soobin pushed a plate to Yeonjun. "I got this for you."

The edge of Yeonjun's lip quirked up.

He got me food?! That's so sweet of him!

Yeonjun took the plate and started eating.

Kai's right, it doesn't taste like anything.

"Sooooo," Yoongi said, "Have you guys found any new information?"

Everyone shook their head.

"There is literally no furniture in this place, only near the entrance, but we can't go there, it's heavily locked," Arya stated gloomily.