Chapter 27- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin, Kai, and Taehyun were all sitting in a circle in Soobin's room.

The Palace was currently being put back together by workers. It's a long and grueling process, but it's almost fully repaired. Luckily, Soobin and Kai's room wasn't badly damaged.

Soobin felt as if he swallowed a rock. The information he just learned was a lot to take in.

"I never ever would have guessed that Namjoon went through all of that. I- I wish I could've helped him through all those tough times," Soobin quietly said.

"You aren't alone Soobin. I wish that I could have helped him too," Taehyun said.

"That shows that you truly don't know a person until you understand what they've been through," Hueningkai said quietly.

Soobin looked up and met everyone's eyes. Soobin could sense something off about both Kai and Taehyun. They seemed so sad at the moment.

Hueningkai suddenly cleared his throat. "Well I-"

"Hey," Soobin interrupted, "After this whole fiasco, I realized something."

Soobin drew a breath. "When things get scary and violent, we need to communicate with each other. We need to know each other, know where everyone is, know what everyone is good at, in order to fight off the bad guy."

Taehyun and Hueningkai stared at Soobin.

"What I'm trying to say is that communication is the key when someone is attacking us. We need to communicate and work together to bring down the enemy. We need to know each other in case something goes wrong. Like if someone easily gets a panic attack, we need to know that, right?" Soobin asked.

Hueningkai and Taehyun slowly nodded their heads.

"If there is anything you guys want to tell me, please do tell me. We need to be healthy and strong together to defeat the bad guys."

Hueningkai bit his bottom lip and Taehyun looked at the floor.

"Okay," they said simultaneously.

Soobin relaxed. He really needed to get that off his chest.

"So! Anyways, Namjoon hyung told me that we are going to have these meetings. We will get to know each other, eat foods together and all that fun stuff," Soobin said ecstatically, trying to brighten the mood.

"Hueningkai loves food!" Kai said while rubbing his tummy.

Soobin nodded enthusiastically.

"Things are going to be so different from now on. The King and Queen are paranoid. I heard that some gold was stolen from the Palace. Literally no one outside the Palace knows where the gold is kept. They don't want any surprise attacks ever again."

Taehyun tapped his finger on his chin. "What are the robbers trying to get? Is it power? Or money?"

"I honestly don't know," Kai said.

"How come the robbers knew where the gold was?" Taehyun thought aloud.

"I feel like some kind of detective," Hueningkai announced.

"Well, we are horrible detectives," Taehyun honestly said.

Soobin sat up. "I heard that the King and Queen made an announcement to the kingdom. They told the citizens about the attack and everyone is freaking out."

Taehyun sighed, "I mean who wouldn't freak out about this? This is some freaky shit. Bad people stole the royal family's hidden gold and they almost blew up the whole Palace! Some servants even died!!"