Chapter 32- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun woke up at 6:00 am.

His bed felt so comfortable, so soft, but Yeonjun had to get up for Prince training.

He groaned and threw a pillow across the room.

Why do I have to do this stupid Prince training? Oh right, my parents forced me to do this! Apparently the kingdom wants me to be more suitable as king, so I need to practice more and be forced in front of crowds of people.

What a load of bullshit.

Yeonjun dragged himself out of bed and started his daily morning routine.

He brushed his hair, flossed his teeth, changed his clothes and did all the other wonderful stuff.

Yeonjun tugged on his sleeves. He was wearing a plain white shirt accompanied with ripped black jeans. His feet were stuffed in black sneakers.

Yeonjun softly smirked.

My outfit looks nice.

With that thought in mind, he made his way to the practice field.

•<><><><><>•

Beomgyu was already standing on the huge field, waiting for Yeonjun.

"Yo YJ, what's up?" Beomgyu hollered (I love it when Beomgyu screams YJ 🥺).

"The sky," Yeonjun replied.

Beomgyu frowned, "What the fuck, no one says that."

"No cursing in my class!" a familiar booming voice spoke.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu simultaneously rolled their eyes.

Ben's nostrils flared. His eyes darkened and he suddenly grabbed Beomgyu's throat.

Beomgyu let out a strangled cry.

THIS BITCH DID NOT JUST-

Yeonjun let the angry side of him take over.

He lunged at Ben and smacked him across the cheek.

Ben let go of Beomgyu and held his own cheek. It was was a bright red color.

Yeonjun gasped.

Holy shit! I just smacked the teacher! But to be honest, he deserved it, he literally choked Beomgyu!!

The teacher let out a loud screech.

Yikes, he sounds like a cat.

Ben's whole face was red at this point.

He clenched his fists and spoke in a quiet but menacing voice. "I hate people who disrespect me."

He took a step closer to them.

"Both of you disrespect me."

Another step.

"Guess what?"

Another step.

"I hate BOTH of you guys."

Yeonjun was feeling a little scared.

What is he going to do to us?

Yeonjun looked next to him and saw Beomgyu shivering. It wasn't because he was cold, it was because he was scared.

The teacher suddenly leapt at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun yelped and jumped to the side.

Ben smirked. "Today I will fight you, and you must defend yourselves. Oh, I have WAITED for this moment for so long."